DVBViewer and Technotrend Budget C-1500

Creagan

Hi all,

I bought a Technotrend Budget C-1500, but it seems that DVBViewer does not support this? I looked at the DVBViewer site and it seems that it is supported.

Has anyone got this to work?

Hi all,

I bought a Technotrend Budget C-1500, but it seems that DVBViewer does not support this? I looked at the DVBViewer site and it seems that it is supported.

Has anyone got this to work?

Have you installed the BDA- driver?

Have you installed the BDA- driver?

I would assume so, since I installed the software that is bundled with the card - How can I confirm that it is installed?

See attachment for details on the driver installed?

Thanks for the help - it is appreciated.

post-28068-1161423145_thumb.jpg

I would assume so, since I installed the software that is bundled with the card - How can I confirm that it is installed?

See attachment for details on the driver installed?

Thanks for the help - it is appreciated.

Looks fine to me... (i'm not at my own comp. so i could check). And you can find TT from DVBV Hardware section? And it's selected?

Edited by arc03
Yes, I have it listed in the HW section - See att.

Does this confirm 100% that the DA driver is installed?

Thanks,

Shows just the same with my TT card, so...

Don't know if there is any difference, but when i star to use DVBV i uninstalled the whole TT and installed only BDA driver. Obviously you have done it also.

Sorry, my knowledge with this problem ends here. Hope some more educated DVBV user helps you soon :)

User NeDrY seems to have the same card as you have. Maybe he/she could help you.

I uninstalled, reinstalled and tried every possible combination, but still DVBViewer gives me the "No Hardware Available" error on startup.

I will PM MeDry.

Thanks for your help!

Yes arc03, I have got that Card and it just works fine :bye: . Your Error Message looks like DVBViewer tries to open the channel with the wrong Hardware. So let's go to work:

1. Grab the latest BDA-Drivers (4.4.10.17), you can always find the latest Version at the Bottom of the following Page:

http://www.technotrend.de/english/download/download.html

You just need the Driver, not the MCE-Tools or TT-Media Center! May be you want to use the DriverCleaner to delete old Versions.

2. Install the Driver for the Tuner- and the Capture-Module in the Hardware Manager.

3. Start DVBViewer, go to Options -> Hardware and make sure the Card is there, may be you need to scan for devices. Then uncheck all Options for the Card, only check HasCIModule if you have one.

4. Open the Channel Editor, clear your Channel List and do a complete Scan with a Cable Transponder List (chose cable as Receiver Type). If you want to save time you can use a specific transponder list for your cable provider by writing it manually or use TransEdit.

5. You can set up your Favorites with the found channels (clear old Favorites before that).

That should do. If not, feel free to contact me again, then we have to go into further details. :bounce:

Cheereo

NeDrY

Hi NeDrY,

Thanks for th reply - here is what I have done:

- Clean Windows Install

- Windows Media Center 2005 with all latest roll ups and patches

- Latest BDA drives as you mentioned ((4.4.10.17)

- NO the MCE-Tools or TT-Media Center! (Drivers only)

- Technotrend Tuner- and the Capture-Module listed in Device Manager (with right driver version)

- Start DVBViewer (Get error - no hardware available)

- Options -> Hardware and make sure the Card is there (listed at the bottom - no scan required

- Uncheck all Options for the Card

- Exit DVBViewer, Restart PC...

Start up DVBViewer and the error sit still there - "No hardware available" :):disgust::(

I have NTL Cable in the UK, with STB and cale modem connected to the same coax - as soon as I connect the coax to the card to scan, my internet connection from modem drops out and the picture from the STB becomes broken up - seems like when I connect the card to the coax, noise goes wild - no cannels found when scanning.

Is this normal? :wacko:

Is there another application out there I can test this card with?