Technotrend Remote input plugin

Guest Lars_MQ

OK, I take down the old Plugin and move the new Plugin from the Beta Section to the Plugin section.

So there is no need to download it again. ;)

My TTRemote plugin for DVBViewer ( Technotrend Remote Plugin 1.1.0 ) don't Work with the new - TT-budget / Nova BETA Version 5.0.0.2 (15.05.07) Driver.

My TV-Card = TT 3200 S2

My OS = Windows Vista x64

What can i do ?

Under XP32 the new plugin with new TT API-DLL even works with new beta driver 5.0.0.2. Think we have to wait until TechnoTrend officially releases the 64-bit stuff. Most likely the API-DLL does not work together with the 64-bit driver.

My TTRemote plugin for DVBViewer ( Technotrend Remote Plugin 1.1.0 ) don't Work with the new - TT-budget / Nova BETA Version 5.0.0.2 (15.05.07) Driver.

My TV-Card = TT 3200 S2

My OS = Windows Vista x64

What can i do ?

same problem here...

--> os: windows vista ultimate 64bit

solution? it would be nice if the plugin works also with 64bit!

Edited by darky

The solution was told above. I don't have time or interesst to do anything for vista 64. maybe in 3 or 4 years, if there is a real need to use a 64bit OS for me ;)

Either TT corrects this problem or you have to live without remote.

Either TT corrects this problem or you have to live without remote.

Which problem exactly? Maybe, I can contact the TT support...?

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

hab mal beim TT-Support angefragt bezügl. der FB mit Vista 64bit und folgendes als Antwort erhalten:

Sehr geehrter Herr XXXX,

entschuldigen Sie bitte unsere etwas verspätete Antwort.

Erstmal vielen Dank für Ihren Hinweis, dieser Fehler ist uns seit neuestem bekannt. Wir versuchen dieses Problem so schnell wie möglich zu beheben und in unserem nächsten Rlease bereit zustellen.

Bitte haben Sie noch etwas Geduld.

Also kann man ja hoffen, dass das später vllt. funktionieren wird.

Hmmm....

Hat denn keiner mein Problem mit dem Bildseitenverhältnis?

Oder steht darüber etwas in einem anderem Forum was ich übersehen habe? :)

Grrr......

Natürlich falsches Forum :) !!

Kommt davon, wenn man mehrere Fenster auf hat....

Hab das Problem ja auch in 'BETA' geschrieben.....

Tschuldigung :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a WinTV Nova-HD-S2. It was bundled with a Remote and a small receiver which is attached to the Card. The RC works in Power Cinema with the help of a small programm called ir.exe / irremote.dll which was installed in the WinTV Directory.

How can I get this remote to work with DVBViewer? The TT Input Plugin don't show any device to choose from neither does the ttrendtest aplicatopn.

Any advice ?

Thanks

Hagie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you could use Girder 5 beta which is running under Vista and the Girder plugin for DVBViewer. Or when the Plugin doesn't work with the new beta, you can set in Grider the remote buttons to keyboard keys and then use it with DVBViewer.

I think i will give it a try when i'm back home, because the remote from my TT-3200 isn't working either under Vista x64 and that sucks!

Yes, you will need an infrared receiver for the serial port for example which works like a charm. I am using latest Girder freeware version 3.2.9 which also works under Vista together with IgorPlug for serial port infrared receiver control and access.

Edited by CiNcH

do i really need an infared receiver for the serial port?

i thougt i could use the receiver from my tv card. But the infared receiver shouldn't be the problem, i have and old one for serial at home.

And the 3.2.9 is working unter Vista x64? And is the IgorPlug for DVBViewer or what is this?

i thougt i could use the receiver from my tv card.

You can't unless you write a Girder input plugin implementing the TT-API...

And the 3.2.9 is working unter Vista x64?

Don't remember whether I have verified that under Vista 32 or Vista 64. Went back to XP anyway...

And is the IgorPlug for DVBViewer or what is this?

IgorPlug is an input plugin for Girder. It catches the demodulated infrared signals from the serial port receiver and decodes them. Girder then mapps the decoded codes to DVBViewer actions via the DVBViewer output plugin.

http://www.cesko.host.sk/girderplugin.htm

Edited by CiNcH

I looked fews hours in the forum and I could not get a solution to my problem.

I have a Skystar 2 with a tts35ai serial remote.

I always use it with DVBViewer pro and winlirc, but now with the 3.8.0.0 version, I don't arrive to make the configuration.

Before I just had to choose the winlirc plugin in the input plugin, but now it ask for a port etc...

If I don't find a solution I will try Girder and igorplus, but if somebody can help me, I will prefer to stay win winlirc

Thanks

WinLIRC is for receiving and decoding the incoming infrared signals. It then creates a command and sends it via TCP/IP protocol to all its clients. DVBViewer is a client and connects to the WinLIRC server on a specific port, typically 8765 for LIRC (IP is most likely 127.0.0.1 since the server runs locally). I have never used the WinLIRC plugin within DVBViewer...

• 3 weeks later...
There has been a bug in the last release 1.1.1 . A corrected version 1.1.1a is in the membersarea.

Lars, can you add support for Technisat Skystar USB PLUS?

The hardware is identical with Technotrend S-2400, maybe the device ID is different.

Here is the log of the test application:

ttremote.log

Thanks.

Edited by marosy
  • 2 weeks later...

"mosdt likely it only deletes the database entry cause the recording files are not present. please check."

You were right. Windows couldn`t see my external hard drive for some reason. After restarting the harddrive, OSD ok plays again.