Technotrend Remote input plugin

Guest Lars_MQ

• 2 weeks later...

Few days ago someone asked about support for the S2-3650 original remote.

Are there any news / statements about this box? I would really love to get some "remote controll"

Greetings from Bavaria, Tobi.

Few days ago someone asked about support for the S2-3650 original remote.

Are there any news / statements about this box? I would really love to get some "remote controll"

IR of USB boxes are already supported. Should not be a problem at all...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey.

I can't get this plugin anywhere else, please help. I'm using TT Budget 1500C pci card and i've tested every dvb software that i can find, but TT remote won't work with any of the programs. Exept "Digital TV (TT-budget)" own software. HELP!

Hey Lars,

fantastic work on this plugin. works nicely with my S-2400. Unbeliveable that Technotrend is unable (or even worse) unwilling to support its Hardware for 3rd Party Applications. Thank You so much for the effort.

I was just wondering if i could use your plugin with Girder to also use the remote together with the USB S-2400 Box to control any other software like Winamp etc.

Is that possible?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I am new in this forum. Please help me to get this Technotrend Remote Plugin 1.1.1a for my TTS35AI remote and SS2 card.

Also i need a clear description of installation, please.

I read that it is in the Members Section, but this members section requires login and password.

How can I download this file?

Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...
Hey.

I can't get this plugin anywhere else, please help. I'm using TT Budget 1500C pci card and i've tested every dvb software that i can find, but TT remote won't work with any of the programs. Exept "Digital TV (TT-budget)" own software. HELP!

i have the same problem.

technotrend c-1500 dvb-c pci card but the TT remote doesn't work with the plugin.

will there be a bugfix or something else?

Hi velti,

you also need to install the "CI Support for TechnoTrend cards" even if you don't have a CI module! Unfortunately this second plugin can't be downloaded from the "DVBViewer Members Download Page" (I don't know why, but perhaps Hackbart or Lars can tell or add this addition plugin on the download page?!), so you have to do the download with the installation script...

I've attached a JPEG where you can see what to do! This is also mentioned in the decription of the "TechnoTrend Remote Plugin" at the installation (see attached JPEG), but nothing about this in the readme of the remote plugin...

After the installtion you have to start DVBViewer and go to "Settings-Options-Input-Inputplugins" and select "TechnoTrend Remote" and also go to "Settings" and select the "TechnoTrend BDA/DVB-x Tuner" device! Now you can make DVBViewer "learn" all the remote keys...

Greetings,

OllieW

@Hackbart/Lars:

The remote plugin works perfectly under Vista x64 - so the warning in the installation can be removed!

post-19462-1202557231_thumb.jpg

Edited by OllieW
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some help, I've bougth a technotrend infrared receiver, I've installed the drivers and when I start DVBViewer in technotrend remote settings nothing appears. What can I do? Has anyone made it works?? Must I configure ttremote.ini file or copy some file into DVBViewer folder??

Edited by optica11
  • 3 months later...

Hi Members,

ich hoffe mit meinem Posting in diesem Thread nicht allzu falsch zu liegen. Wenn doch, so bitte ich einen Mod dieses zu verschieben.

Ich verwende seit heute den IR/USB Receiver einer Skystar HD2 inkl. einer TS35 Fernbedienung. Dazu habe ich bei der Installation "CI/Remote Support for Technotrend cards" ausgewählt und danach unter "Eingaben/Eingabeplugins" das "Technotrend Remote" Plugin aktiviert. Unter dessen Einstellungen habe ich ein Device das ich ausgewählt habe. Leider kann ich den Namen nicht ganz lesen da er abgeschnitten wird. Er beginnt mit "TechnoTrend BDA/DVB-"

Nun zu meiner Frage. Wenn ich eine Taste "Lernen" möchte, dann wird mir das als Keyboard Taste angezeigt. Ist das normal, oder mache ich etwas falsch?

Würde mich über eine Antwort sehr freuen.

• 2 months later...

hello I am Spanish and I use a translator.

I have a skystar hd, install my drivers downloaded from the website, dvbdream work for me in the command, DVBViewer not work for me with the plug. Does any solution friends?

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy everybody,

I've installed the last version of TT Remote plugin, copied the ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll in the installation folder, the msvc 2005 library is already installed by TT Media Center. After copying the ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll I can select my receiver in the small box but although the check box is checked, the Remote Plugin is not becoming active and of coarse can't use my remote... Any sugestions?

Many thanks... ;)

I can select my receiver in the small box but although the check box is checked, the Remote Plugin is not becoming active and of coarse can't use my remote... Any sugestions?

Did you connect some actions with TT remote key codes?

DVBViewer options -> input. There you can learn key codes. Should be part of the remote plugin's readme...

Thanks for the info. I guess I was in a hurry ( ;) ) and I've omited the last line... But, nevertheless, shouldn't be the Remote plugin as active displayed?

But, nevertheless, shouldn't be the Remote plugin as active displayed?

Don't even know what you mean by that. It is active if you connect the IR eye and enable it through the plugin. Does anything say otherwise? That it is inactive?

Don't even know what you mean by that. It is active if you connect the IR eye and enable it through the plugin. Does anything say otherwise? That it is inactive?

Nevermind... After learning of remote codes it's working well. Many thanks again for your quick answers.

Using this for quite a while. Was thinkin that it would be nice to have "dynamic" antirepeat setting. Basically to disable antirepeat if the button is pressed for more than lets say 2 seconds - this would allow long scrolling to be sped up without compromising single-press. :blink:

• 2 months later...

Hi there..

Once i used skystar 2.6 but now i purchased TT3200.

Fantastic card but i'm totally a "remote disabled" user!

Yeah it works but i could not find a good enough configuration for the remote.

Can someone post his configuration file please.

By the way how can we use the epg-menu thing?

I'm couldnt work with that :bye:

• 2 months later...

Hello, I have a Skystar HD and I think that I have made all that you have said in this post but in Settings-Options-Input-Inputplugins" - "TechnoTrend Remote"- "Settings" no one (device) appears.

Can you help me please.

Thanks a lot

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi guys.

I have read many forums and this forum also but still have problem to use IR remote with DVBViewer.

I have TT S3200 and XP SP3.

The remote works - checked by cell phone camera.

It even somehow works with ProgDVB.

But I like DVBViewer and want to keep using this program.

After I did everything step by step according to the first post at "input plugin - properties" in TT Rmeote settings appears <None>.

post-108060-0-89132000-1327571192_thumb.jpg

Have you installed the Plugin via DVBViewer Pro Downloader (start menu)? This should install all required files.

First of all thanks for your fast reply.

I installed the remote plugin via Pro Downloader menu and finally TT Device appeared instead of <None>.

But the remote doesn't do anything (despite the LED inside the remote emits). DVBViewer doesn't respond to any pressed button.

Do I have to tweak or teach it first?

Additionally after installing "CI/Remote Support for TT cards" & "MS VC runtime libraries for TT" & "TT Remote V 1.1.1a"

by DVBViewer Pro Downloader when I enter the same manu again it appears as nothing was installed and all boxes unchecked!

Thanks again.

post-108060-0-58164500-1327613482_thumb.jpg

post-108060-0-90160700-1327613491_thumb.jpg

Do I have to tweak or teach it first?

Yes, you have to learn every key before something happens. I don't know if there are ready to use config files, I assigned all keys I need and it works fine.

when I enter the same manu again it appears as nothing was installed and all boxes unchecked!

Same here every time, obviously this is intended.

• 2 years later...

sorry to resurrect a two year old thread...

I've got a TehnoTrend CT2-4400 tuner and i can't get it to work with DVBViewer Pro.

i know the remote in ok as it works with the TTViewer.

anybody god any idea?

thank you very much

it works with "universal remote" and selecting DVBSky and DVBSky default Remote

didn't seem to work with tehnotrend but will try again later :)