Trailer Import

Hi, yesterday i have had a nice idea how to solve the internet radio/movie handling. The idea is to use a url like link which points to the web adress.

I also assembled a small sample which does this:

samplexw2.th.jpg

Christian

PS: It will be available with the next release

;)

That's great!

Is this also giving the possibility to know/view the title of the current listening song from a Internet Radio (like MPClassic do?)??? :bye:

• 5 weeks later...

I've published the Importer. The usage itself is quite simple. After extracting the Binary into the DVBViewer folder, select the Targetfolder and the rest is done by the importer.

Christian

• 2 weeks later...
I've published the Importer. The usage itself is quite simple. After extracting the Binary into the DVBViewer folder, select the Targetfolder and the rest is done by the importer.

Christian

hi can u explane me how to use it ? is it for the thimnails as well?

the thumbnails are stored inside the DVBViewer images folder. Technically it is smarter to save them in the targetpath, but this version just stores them inside the mentioned folder above.

this has nothing todo with the trailer importer. This importer just creates links to the url files from those yahoo movie trailers. If you want to create a thumbnail from your movie you have the choice to create a thumbnail via options->movies>movie thumbs, or just save an image with the same name of the video, but with an .jpg ending. This could look like:

moms_birthday.avi

moms_birthday.jpg

Put the image with the name folder.jpg in folder of the album and it is shown on each song from this folder.

If you like to have a separate image for a song just name the .jpg the same way as the .mp3.

ID3 v2.4 (APIC Attached picture) are not supported (at the moment).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...