Button "New" in Recordings Dialog, Teletext cache, resizing.

ZoranH

Hello,

I am very happy using DVBViewer Pro for a year now, thanks to the author for the best DVB software!

I have minor sugesstions:

1. Please add a button "New event" to Recording dialog, filled with curent time and TV program name, not started and ready to be edited. I have the Dialog filled with the events completely, so when I want to add a new one, I have to duplicate some old to be able to do so, then modify it. It is easy to make a mistake doing that.

2. It would be nice if the teletext would remember pages after switching channels, so, when I switch the same channel back, the pages would be there, not having to wait some 60 seconds to cache all pages and variants. It would be even nicer if the teletext would cache pages from all channels from the current transponder all the time you are tuned on that transponder.

3. Resizing player: resize the window proportionaly, not having black bars either on the sides or above and bellow the player window.

Thank you!

Zoran

Edited by ZoranH