MCE Remote PreConfigured

Bathman

I would guess that there are loads of people who use the MCE remote. At present once the correct plugin files are loaded you then have to programme the reomote yourself. Which is a bit of pain and a fair amount of trial and error. Would it therefore be possible to have these programming functions already included in the DVBViewer package or within the MCE Remote Plugin.

I appreciate that different people like there remote to do different things but it would still make a good starting point.

• 2 months later...

Is there any way of configuring some of the buttons on the MCE remote. I would like the green MCE button to bring up the main menu. Has anyone been able to do this?

@Bathman

We do not like double Posts here in this board.

May be some one could close this Topic because here is nearly the same.

Why should it be closed?

I is a very good feature request. He asked: "Would it therefore be possible to have these programming functions already included in the DVBViewer package or within the MCE Remote Plugin."

i would also be very happy if the question in the installation process could be changed to "MCE Remote, Keyboard only or both?"