kerschi

hi

i am owner of a DigitalRise DVB-C PCI Cable CI (2033) card

i got the DVBViewer application basically up and running here without problems

my cable provider streams these programs into cable:

SD unencrypted:

ORF, SAT1, PRO7, RTL,......

SD conax encrypted:

KinderKanal, Premiere (They decrypt all Premiere streams and encrypt them with conax again!)

HD unencrypted:

Astra HD demo channel

HD conax encrypted: (Where i have a permission with my card to view)

Pro7, Sat1

HD Whatever encrypted (Standard Premiere encryption - they dont reencrypt premiere HD contents)

Premiere HD Channels

I do have a premiere abo and card and bought a TechniSat MultiCrypt 1 CI-Modul für Conax und Crytoworks CAM

in SD i can view all unencrypted programs and the Premiere Programs i pay for => no problems

in HD i can view the unencrypted Astra HD demo channel using the coreavc codec

my problem:

the Conax encrypted HD channels Pro7 and Sat1 don´t work

i already talked to the technical guys of my cable provider and they told me the above info - which i do not fully trust

my questions:

is there any obvious reason why my setup should not be able to show me HD Pro7 and Sat1 ?

when i switch channels to HD Pro7 or Sat1 how can i find out if the decryption works ?

any clues where i should start investigations ?

thanks for your help in advance

support.zip

Edited by kerschi

i installed the suggested audio codec... still no sound when i switch to the pro7/sat1 HD channels (when i switch to a SD channel with AC3 i have sound now)

any idea where i should start investigations ?

what info do you need to be able to help me ?

yesterday i was able to view pro7 in hd

i played with the CI management tool provided by digitalrise while having DVBViewer running and suddenly pro7 hd showed up

i wanted to check if sat1 hd also works... nope

and when i switched channels back to pro7 hd i was not able to decrypt this again

one-time success which shows me that my basic setup should work... but still there are problems with the decryption

is there anything different with the decryption of HD nad SD channels ?

i do have a premiere abo and when i switch to a premiere channel decryption works without problems

please give me some advice where to investigate

i just had an icq chat with my friend at my cable company

he told me that he is currently in the process of development of a new settop box for HD

currently they provide the original premiere hd box with an alphacrypt module (for nagra and conax)

this box works but is not perfect for their customers

the new box they are working on will have conax decryption embedded and currently they see the same behavour as i do with my technisat multicrypt module: sd channels in conax work without problems, hd channels without encryption do also work, but hd channels encrypted in conax don´t work

has anyone of you also seen similar problems like this ?

are there any tools which show me if decryption runs/works ?

any debugging possibilities ?

any advice regarding cams ?