DVB-T Dual Reciever with DVBVIEWER

Armin Harich

Hi.

I use a mobile home and would like to know which dual reciever work with DVBViewer and you can use them to improve recieving if the signal is realy weak.

If it is not working or there is no noticable benefit if the signal is weak, i will just stay with my reciver.

Thanks, for any help.

Bye, Armin

Here is for example one dual DVB-T reciever:

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/de/P...%282000e%29.htm

Edited by Armin Harich
Guest Lars_MQ

I don't know anything about diversity. If the driver uses it automatically, it's there, if not... I never found any setting in the pinnacle app to activate it (Maybe it's only a marketing thingy and doesn't even exist/work).

There is nothing special set for this kind of device and most likely never will be, cause pinnacle is not cooperative or helpfull, when it comes to sdk or details about their devices.

But the dualtuner works for me :bye:

Thanks. So i stay first with my old hardware and just bough a new active aerial (<Hirschmann ZIFA D-16V) which was the best at stiftung-wahrentest.de.

Bye, Armin

• 1 month later...
But the dualtuner works for me :bye:

A little Off Topic, but I'm new to DVBViewer and I have Pinnacle Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick. How can I watch a channel with the one tuner and record with other, or with PiP watch 2 channels from different frequencies? It seems that I can't even watch two different frequencies simultaneously.

Guest Lars_MQ
How can I watch a channel with the one tuner and record with other,

Just do it. Don't think about it. :bye:

or with PiP watch 2 channels from different frequencies? It seems that I can't even watch two different frequencies simultaneously.

Not yet possible.

or with PiP watch 2 channels from different frequencies?

Supported by DVBViewer GE. However, besides that it does not provide all functions of DVBViewer Pro, and the OSD is a bit old-fashioned... :lol: Try.

• 8 months later...
A little Off Topic, but I'm new to DVBViewer and I have Pinnacle Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick. How can I watch a channel with the one tuner and record with other, or with PiP watch 2 channels from different frequencies? It seems that I can't even watch two different frequencies simultaneously.

I had the same problem and only today discovered the solution: You have to connect antenna to both connectors on the stick! (I've been using one tuner for 5 months now ;( ).

• 1 year later...

I have two hybrid medion SAA7131 DVBT / S tuner on my PC (medion)

These two cards are used without problem by power cinema (in standard on the PC)

I have installed DVBViewer, (better than POWER CINEMA), but I have not succeed to use the two cards xith DVBViewer (for exemple see TV on a channel and record another channel out of the transponder, or record two channel simultaneous)

Notes that DVBViewer see correctly the two cards (in fact four cards: two DVBT and two DVBS, because SAA7131 is an hybrid T/S card)

If you know what I must do to use, please help me

Friendly

JLB