Codec configuration tab in options menu

AndersB

I would like to have a codec configuration tab in the options menu where I could configure the directx codec configured in DVBViewer for decoding audio and video. Most codec require the application to supply this configuration frontend but it seems DVBViewer does not offer this.

So far, I've been using the codec configuration in Media Portal to set the codec configuration but it would be nice if DVBViewer would offer this.

I switched the display mapping and entered menu->view when DVBViewer was showing a tuned channel but still no such thing in my menu. It look exactly the same wether I open the menu from the primary display where the overlay is showing or the secondary display. Shouldn't I use the right-click menu? If so, what menu is the "main" menu and how to I access it?

Edited by AndersB

I changed the skin settings in DVBViewer to 'no skin' and tried all menu styles (-, DVBViewer and Vista) and with no skin the menu looks like this:

DVBViewer menu without skin

However, still no filter submenu. I use the 3.6.0.2 by the way.

Currently, the filters installed are:

Intervideo WinDVD audio/video

dScaler 5 video

FFDShow

AC3Filter

NVidia Purevideo video

IMHO it was never possible with the Pro to get via right click -> menu to the filters :) This is possible though in the dvbviewer_GE. You have to go via the menu bar on top of the DVBViewer (view -> filters ->...)