What is this? "Your weekly Download Limit is reached!"

kikkoman

I had some problems getting DVBViewer to run smoothly so I reinstalled it a couple of times. At last I decided to format my computer in hopes of it running better afterwards.

Now when I try to download it I get this message "Your weekly Download Limit is reached!" "Reset wiil be on Sat, 10.02.07 @ 02:03". So now I cant install a program I paid for and the problem is that I can't wait until Saturday since the program I've been trying to setup dvbbiewer for is tonight:(.

Please help me.

"Your weekly Download Limit is reached!"

Normally this happens if you use a downloader (a program that open more than one connection to speed up the download)... that's not permitted to save bandwith... :(

Hi

it happened to me once, too ...

there is nothing to worry about, only wait a little time and it should work again.

you have paied and still have the right to download, but sometimes that message comes ...

take a litte out ... and try again :(

ciao

isidar