Sleep Timer Plugin

The topic has already been discussed in the Deutsch Forum... just to inform all non German speaking DVBViewer users:

I've written a Sleep Timer Plugin for the DVBViewer, which can be downloaded from here. Put the DLL file into the DVBViewer/Plugins folder, launch DVBViewer, and you'll see...

It automatically performs the following actions after a given time: Shutdown, Close DVBViewer, Start/Stop Recording, Start/Stop Timeshift. 30 seconds before the timer executes its task, the timer window pops up and gives opportunity to stop the whole thing.

Enjoy! :angry:

Griga

It was my Idea!

@Caramba: Should I have mentioned you?

Well... you've not been the first one asking for a sleep timer in this forum (in fact you are the last of several), and I already provided a VBScript solution some months ago. But you are right: Your feature request was the final kick... :angry:

Griga

so only because of my post and your hard work, the community now have this great one :angry:

• 7 years later...