Osd Skineditor Help/info

Hi, I have been playing around with the skin editor and have been looking at a way of filtering the timeline with my favourite groups but i cant see what links buttons/listboxes etc to other features, is this not possible? What i would of liked to do is create a button (one of the coloured ones on remote) to toggle through the favourite folders list that is found in MyChannels page (visible=false) so as to be hidden with the coloured button label being the next favourite folder and all channels in that favourite folder to be shown on the timeline page with the current folder selected as the title

Thanks, I will give it a try :bye: ,from what i gather using babelfish you can save and load different channels sets. Can this be done with remote control within DVBViewer?

Hi i tried that but it seems i can only make one list,what i want to do is use a button on the remote to toggle what favourite group is shown in the timeline window, ie. just the kids channels or just sports channels. this is how i have my favourites setup