Ss2 & Positioner

zona

Does the positioner work for SS2 ver 2.6D

for me it's not working WHY? in other program works with original drivers !!!

even DiSEqC command is not working, what should be the command RAW (some thing like 38 FC 0G 31) or something else why it can't be external command (if it's so hard to implement support for SS2) something like "C:\SS2MotorMover\SS2DiSEqC.exe sat 192"

• 5 months later...

That would be interesting to see - please keep us posted.

However, please in the meantime let us know how you got Diseqc 1.2 working with SS2 within DVBViewer.

CY

moster67

And I will just to finish my vista media center OSD skin and link to star it from media centars tv submenu it will be soon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!!!!

Now I'm really mad, after spending 2 weeks figuring out how to make positioner work with SS2, I find out that from sleep/hibernation I can record only FTA channels [That is normal because a SS2 has no CI]

hier is the sollution for diseqc 1.2 with SS2 just edit channelchange.vbs from "C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\scripts\" (in VISTA in XP is different location "C:\Documents and Settings\..."

just pasthe this

=========

sub main(ChannelID)

OSD.ExecNewProcess "C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\scripts\SS2DiSEqC.exe","SAT " & ChannelManager(ChannelID).root,False,False

end sub

===========

place SS2DiSEqC.exe and SS2DiSEqC.DLL in same folder, configure the plugin ....

and most important name the root (sattelit) by its location example ASTRA name as 0192, HotBird as 0130, Histasat as 3300 and so on, see image for example (and VISTA skin also)

but it's all for nothig all is wasted no Sheduled recording that REALY sucks, and please don't bother me with the illegal or similira stuff... :bye::)

[removed If you want to watch Pay-TV you need a TV Card with CI + CAM + the smartcard from the Pay-TV Provider]

post-20362-1190240542_thumb.jpg

post-20362-1190240576_thumb.jpg