Osditems

Smallish Zulu

Hi all,

How can I access OSDItems and OSDMessage from COM? I read all the manual, but I can not figure a way out.

Thank you. :)

Edited by Smallish Zulu
  • 3 months later...

Würde mich auch brennend interessieren. Werde entweder aus der Doku nicht schlau oder es fehlen wichtige Dinge im COM Interface... Schade, daß niemand geantwortet hat.

Also would like to know this. I can't find the point in the documentation or maybe, something is missing in the COM interface.

This is because it is for future stuff, not of much use for now. Most of it will only be of use for direct plugins, which do run in the processpace of the viewer and do not need marshalling of the data (very, very time consuming).

Thank you for the hints ^_^ Maybe, i'm misunderstanding everything. I just want to access single objects in a specific xml file which belongs to an OSD skin (e.g. a "Label" or an "Image") rather than using "DVBViewer.OSD.ShowImage" cause i can not control the behaviour of "ShowImage". The Timeout parameter does not seem to work properly and i like to have control where the image is displayed.