Again About Twinhan&cam

HD.

I have Twinhan Ter-CI 3040 with Conax CAM and Finnish PlusTV card. And also I have a problen with encrypted channels. With Twinhan's own software I can see all channels but with DVBViewer only free channels. I understand from previous posts that there's not solution for this or does anyone know any tricks/plugins/modifications to make it work?

I have Twinhan Ter-CI 3040 with Conax CAM and Finnish PlusTV card. And also I have a problen with encrypted channels. With Twinhan's own software I can see all channels but with DVBViewer only free channels. I understand from previous posts that there's not solution for this or does anyone know any tricks/plugins/modifications to make it work?

I'm having exactly the same problem with Plus TV (wrote about it in the other Twinhan thread), only difference is that my card is Mantis 3030. Hopefully they are aware of this problem as this problem makes the whole software pretty much useless for me.

Edited by iltavilli

It would be nice if something could be done. Maybe if everyone who's experiencing problems could report it here, something might happen?

It would be nice if something could be done. Maybe if everyone who's experiencing problems could report it here, something might happen?

Just tried the MediaPortal and everything is working fine, even conax and PlusTV smartcard. So it really must be a bug in the DVBViewer. Are the developers reading these forums, or should we use the support email?

Edit:

Kept on testing and found out that if I watch a PlusTV channel with MediaPortal, then close it and start DVBViewer, I can watch that PlusTV channel for around 10 secs. After 10 seconds the picture freezes

Edited by iltavilli
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the TwinhanDTV Ter-CI (3030 Mantis) and I had problems with PlusTV also. For me at elast the beta solved the problem and I thank you for that! :)

• 3 months later...
Yes. Latest Beta works perfect with PlusTV.

Sorry for lifting this thread up but I have also a Twinhan Mantis product and I have been trying to find out that which Conax CAM product should I buy. Don't know yet am I going to go with DVB-T or DVB-C. I have those both as an open option for me.

Could you people with Twinhan Mantis products (2033 or 3030) report in that which Conax CAM product you are using. There is at least SCM EuroCAM Conax, Technisat Conax CAM and Digiality Conax CAM and SCM DualCAM available here.