Probleme With Tsplayer For"ts"

rozebud!

hi everybody ;) ,

i'have got a problem when i try convert a video "ts" in "mpg" i don't can read video who are converted whith other player :bye:

i want convert in mpg because when i compresse a "ts" in "avi" with virutal dub mod got a problem's sound/video :(

if you test convert you can found a video -> HERE

thank you ;)

sry but I dont understand your question at all...? do you want to convert from .ts into .mpg cause an .avi container gives you out-of-sync problems or what?

would you prefer .avi instead of .mpg?

..only possible for mpeg2. Your TS is H.264.

ok tanks ;)

sry but I dont understand your question at all...? do you want to convert from .ts into .mpg cause an .avi container gives you out-of-sync problems or what?

would you prefer .avi instead of .mpg?

i want convert my"ts" in "mpg" because with a "mpg" i can correct the problem synchro audio/video with "videoredo",

and after when i have correct the synchro i can use virtual dub mod for make a "avi"

The TSPlayer supports re-packaging TS with H.264 content as MPEG2 program stream (MPG).

However, that's no real conversion. TSPlayer just puts the data from the transport stream into a program stream container, which is quite unusual for H.264 and only supported by the Elecard software (e.g. XMuxer Pro), as far as I know.

I don't know if re-packaging is what you want... unfortunately I can't test the uploaded file, because it's too big and the download data rate far too low.

Hello,

i want convert my"ts" in "mpg" because with a "mpg" i can correct the problem synchro audio/video with "videoredo"
i had downloaded your file too, (with Flashget or NetTransport its run fast).

But with a MPEG program stream container you cant use it in VideoReDo, because VideoReDo can't handle H.254 encoded video!

So you will need an other video editing tool.

;)

i want convert in mpg because when i compresse a "ts" in "avi" with virutal dub mod got a problem's sound/video

..for H.264/AVC you`ll have to use different methods and tools. Look for postings from @NanoBot. He has written a couple of nice concise steps ;)

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...st&p=128052 (in german)

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...st&p=123648 (in german)

But with a MPEG program stream container you cant use it in VideoReDo, because VideoReDo can't handle H.254 encoded video!

i know it's for this i want convert "ts" in "mpeg" for use in video in videoredo for correct the synchro audio/video

i can open the video with in virtual dub mod by avisynth,but when when i convert in "avi" i have a biiiiiiggg probleme of synchro audio/video ;)

it's for this when i have see the tools "tsplayer" ,i become happy ,i believe this tools can make this ;)

thanks,but i'm not verry in english,in german i don't know read german :bye: (i'm french)

what you need the .avi for? do you want to playback your file on a standalone-DVD player?

no i want convert for use in virtual dub mod cut scene and compress in avi.for this it's ok but the problem is when read the

"avi" i have many probleme of synchro