Firedtv Remote Plugin

No even if i copy these file it doesn't work, i've got also winlirc in the remote available and if i click to

settings i can the setting of winlirc ? Do i have a conflict ? For info winlirc i disabled and i can't find the corresponding api

in plugin directory ... What is winlirc ? The remote for Windows Media Center ? I've got it running for MCE for information.

• 3 months later...

After a full re-installation DVBViewer it's now working fine using firedtv plugin.

Thanks for help !

No even if i copy these file it doesn't work, i've got also winlirc in the remote available and if i click to

settings i can the setting of winlirc ? Do i have a conflict ? For info winlirc i disabled and i can't find the corresponding api

in plugin directory ... What is winlirc ? The remote for Windows Media Center ? I've got it running for MCE for information.

• 9 months later...

I'm using the latest plugin version 1.1.1 and have from time to time the problem, that after several keypresses no more input is recognised from the remote - keyboard input still works.

I have to reboot the system, because only quitting the DVBV is not enough.

Most times it happens in the Channellist of the OSD - I don't know, if it is a random effect...

If possible, I would prefer a German thread.

• 9 months later...

Hi LARS,

I've done all written here and i've got a problem : it doesn't work.

I've copy fire remote dll into plugins

I've copy fire api sat dll into DVBViewer folder

I've disable Firedtv RC into windows startup

I've chosen firedtv remote into input plugins

I've chosen Firedtv dvb-s into settings

I've tried to learn into Input plugins

and the button learn doen't work, the remote is not recognised by DVBViewer,

I'm lost. If i choose DVBViewer into firedtv RC, some functions worked (up, down, full, power)

What to do then? I'm under vista family premium with DVBViewer 4.21 and FIREDTV VIEWER 4.5 N.

Thanks

Edited by kotobaba
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

Sometimes i'm wondering if delivering an firedtvremote.remote is better than an firedtvremote.dll and put it on the remotes folder without configuring... is there someone who has got the .remote one?

Thanks

Edited by kotobaba

Well Well Well,

i've finally finished to edit my firedtv remote into DVBViewer by :

1. installing only BDA drivers for the firedtv-s2

2. copying firesatapi.dll into DVBViewer folder

3. copying firedtvremote.dll into DVBViewer plugin folder

4. in options entering into remote section, right clicking to parameters and selecting firedtv-s2

5. click on learn and selecting each function and clicking on remote button, applying and validating after

My question is this : i want to assign the remote power button for launching DVBViewer from windows. is it possible and how to do it?

Thanks

Edited by kotobaba