DVD ripped play

linusalba

Guest Oliver

Actually you can play ripped DVD with DVBViewer as long as no real DVD is inserted. Then the DVBViewer looks for other sources. But it'd be a real nice feature to select a specific file. :angry:

Bye, Oliver

Well - it's possible to drag a VOB file into the DVBViewer window and drop it there - it will be played. IFO files are also accepted, but I don't know wether the complete content is played correctly...

Griga

Actually you can play ripped DVD with DVBViewer as long as no real DVD is inserted.

How can I do this? :angry:

If I have a DVD ripped in d:\dvdmovie\ for example, how can I tell DVBViewer to open it?

Thank you, Marco :D

Hm, just put the VIDEO_TS in the main-directory of a partition, for example d:\VIDEO_TS. Then the DVBViewer will play it.

a new feature could be the possibility to chose the "dvd ripped" directory :angry:

Bye, Marco

• 3 weeks later...
Sure, i've added the open file selection for dvd ifo files..

Many thanks, but it doesn't work for me :lol:

I open VIDEO_TS.IFO of a ripped dvd in a subdir and screen stay black, epg show zero min of duration.

I don't know why, thanks for DVBViewer, Marco B)

• 1 month later...
Guest hackbart

it should run, anyhow you might should create some dvd.grf file, which allows playback.. I tested it on my pc and it runs superb B)

Christian

Guest Oliver

It definitely works, believe me, I had ample opportunity to test it. I have added the procedure in the new manual bundled with the R7.

Bye, Oliver

PS: It should also work without a GRF-file.