Posting new language files

Guest DAvenger

Guest DAvenger

Dear friends,

You are welcome to upload your language files for DVBViewer here and help us replace those which are outdated or incorrect. Use the "File Attachments" function of this board. You are allowed to upload up to 256KB That should be far enough for this purpose

*IMPORTANT: Make sure you translate the most recent version. Try not to post duplicate translations.

Thank you,

DAvenger

:D Saxon... that one really had been missing!

But now something serious again. It would be nice & useful & very helpful for Christian, if we had volunteers for proof-reading and correcting the (automatic) translations of the German DVBViewer manual, for example to English, Italian, French, Japanese, Saxon, Bavarian... in that order :angry:

Griga

Guest DAvenger

:D Ok guys. But try to post them as a separate topics ... like "Saxon for DVBViewer 1.99R4" etc. :D

P.S I created this section because I found that not all language files are up to date and as Christian is sometimes slow at certain things :angry: I guess it will be better (and faster) to look for them here B)

• 7 years later...