How Get Time Information

Hi

I want write new plugin to support external (.txt, .srt ....) subtitles display in DVBViewer, and i need recieve current time information (like Navigation Bar). I try get this value with COM but only get hours and minuters not seconds. Its possible to get more detailed current time (progress) information??

Hi

I want write new plugin to support external (.txt, .srt ....) subtitles display in DVBViewer, and i need recieve current time information (like Navigation Bar). I try get this value with COM but only get hours and minuters not seconds. Its possible to get more detailed current time (progress) information??

You can get this functionality with vobsub. It works at DirectShow filter level, and so it works fine with DVBViewer (I can confirm it). Its available through many download sites, stand alone or as a part of codec packs. try googling "vobsub" or "directvobsub"

What do you want to do? In a DVBViewer plugin you can access the DVBViewer's filtergraph (the IGraphBuilder interface), or the relevant transport stream(s) with PCR and PTS.

Its works also for DVBLive streaming??? If its possible where i must put the subtitle file?

I've only test it with regular video files. If there's only two files in the drive (video and subtitles), the subtitles are shown, regardless of the file name. If there are many files, the subtitles name must be the same as the video file.

What do you want to do? In a DVBViewer plugin you can access the DVBViewer's filtergraph (the IGraphBuilder interface), or the relevant transport stream(s) with PCR and PTS.

I want write plugin to display external subtitles for live television. I already write plugin and now its synchronize subtitle with movie by system time only, and i want get time from DVBViewer to synchronize it with live tv program time. I hope so its possible.