osd favorits menue channel position save ?

ylber

1.When i Press the DVBViewer osd favorites buttom,

2.I select a channel then cancel on Osd window,

3.after that I press again the favorites buttom the window appears but not on the same channel position from last access in the favorites menue

is ther gonna be a change on this issue ? or is there another solution ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is always very annoying to scroll to the point where you left the OSD favourite list or channel list.

It would be great to have this option in DVBViewer. In my opinion logical to have it as a standard option.

Don't understand. If I select a channel in the OSD channel list, close it and reopen it the currently shown channel is focused. Works also for favorites.

Don't understand. If I select a channel in the OSD channel list, close it and reopen it the currently shown channel is focused. Works also for favorites.

I installed a fresh windows xp and a totally new install of DVBViewer Version: 3.2.6 evey time I go back to favorites osd menue or I press F7 it comes back on the favorites list but not in the last zaped favorites subfolder, i also tried the last beta DVBViewer Pro 3.6.3, same thing

can you verify please

thx ;)

I can confirm. I have many folders in my favorites (for each satellite one) and when I go there through OSD I always have to browse from the root position. It would be convenient if the last opened folder with currently tuned channel showed up right away.

Tomas

• 1 month later...

Timeline has similar small "problem";

Let's say I have 10 channels on my favorite list and choose to watch channel 9.

Then I open Timeline

You think you will see all your channels...NO, you see only 9 and 10, frustrating to use the "show all" every time for example to record something from channel 2

Edited by mlehtola