choose filters for playing files

linusalba

Hi, I think it should be useful to choose filters for playing files as now we can do with direct sat stream.

Just an idea, copied from Mytheatre :lol:

I love DVBViewer B):D

Bye, Marco

Guest Oliver

Why does one need more than one MPEG2-decoder? I mean, why don't you use the same decoder for watching TV and media playback? I only have the nVidia-decoder and that one's more than sufficient.

Bye, Oliver

Guest DAvenger

Well, as DVBViewer can function as a standalone media player and the code for doing this with general media graph is almost the same as with dvb graph I do not see any problem here B)

I like filter of cyberlink powerdvd 5 and i have elcard filter too that is used in play-mode. If I unregister elcard DVBViewer don't use cyberlink filter and the screen stay black when i play a file. It works when i watch sat tv.

This is my little problem B)

In mytheatre (a good prog.) I build my graph and I can use cyberlink filter to play files but I love DVBViewer :lol:

Bye, Marco

Well, you already requested that in April (see here), and I told you how to set the filter merit in order to make a filter the "Number One" for video playback in your system.

Didn't it work?

If you give the highest merit to the cyberlink decoder, it should be used for video playback by all players. By doing it this way, I never had any problems to choose a certain filter for video playback (though MyTheatre might be more comfortable in this respect)

If I unregister elcard DVBViewer don't use cyberlink filter and the screen stay black when i play a file

So, what does it use then? Probably some decoder that doesn't work at all. Find out what it is (see View/Filters, what is displayed there?) and kick it.

Griga