disable TVwindow on radiostation

Klausing

It would be nice if the videopart of the main window would be automaticaly disabled if i hear radio. Maybe the "video window" would splitted from the "control window" like WinDVD. So the "video window" would only be open if we need it for tv.

See screenshot below.

Steffen

post-6-1057572104_thumb.png

Guest hackbart

sure, this won't be such a problem, but how about the osd? In my case i use the remote control quite often, also like playing with the onscreen display..

Christian

PS: I think about such an function.. maybe someone has a good idea how to solve.

Guest Michael

me would prefer to make the video window complete independent line in radlight...... and when it is needed ... like for osd... it is opened...

Guest Oliver
PS: I think about such an function.. maybe someone has a good idea how to solve.

That's easy: Make it optional, so that you can choose under settings how it shall be handled. -_-

Bye, Oliver

Guest hackbart

yet more functions ;) okay, i add some checkbox in the menu...

@Micha: I already thought about an "radlight" plugin, which "emulates" RadLight - but to be honest i droped the idea because i love RadLight too much, to write such a thing -_-

Christian

Guest DAvenger
me would prefer to make the video window complete independent line in radlight...... and when it is needed ... like for osd... it is opened...

;)

I love the way DVBViewer looks, especially its compact design. So this would look kinda weird (w00t)

Skins* should help to satisfy everone -_-

(*) Free your mind and remember that there is no DVBViewer.exe :bye:

okay, i add some checkbox in the menu...

I've just tried a pre-release - he did it (checkbox in the options), and it works. Looks exactly like Klausing's picture.

If I switch over from one radio station to another, however, the DVBViewer seems to be unsure what to do: The video display field opens for a short moment ;) and then closes again -_-

Griga

Yes, there is only one little, small bug, but it looks very good. Christian is a realy fast coder!