can not find Euro 1080 channels on Eutelsat W3

titan

I found interesing bug in version 3.8.0.0 - When I 'am on Eutelsat W3 the program can not find Euro 1080 channels on 10880 V. Same satellite if I try to watching Luxe HD the program restart sometimes or freeze - same situation on Badr satellite 26East.. My hardware is Technotrend budget 3200. Any idea? Any help , how to tune Euro 1080 channels?

Edited by titan

Let me rephrase your posting: You make an interesting bug. It's unlikely a real bug. :rolleyes:

With the huge amount of information you delivered my guess is: You press the powerbutton instead of a program button.

Luxe HD is known to kill H.264 Decoders if DXVA is enabled (or was it disabled?). But that's most likely a decoder/setting issue, try to change them a bit.

Let me rephrase your posting: You make an interesting bug. It's unlikely a real bug. :(

With the huge amount of information you delivered my guess is: You press the powerbutton instead of a program button.

He hehe :rolleyes:)) ok, I'm new so what do you need Iwill write everything .Sorry .

Next channel visio HD runs fine ,but Luxe freezing and causing program not responding

Luxe HD is known to kill H.264 Decoders if DXVA is enabled (or was it disabled?). But that's most likely a decoder/setting issue, try to change them a bit.

Please could you tell me where is DXVA to try.Thank you in advance.

Any idea for Euro 1080 channels on 7 E?

What H.264 Decoder do you use? Is it cyberlink?

Tune in to a HD H.264 Channel, then go to view->filters and click on the H.264 Decoder. You will see the options page for the decoder. For the cyberlink decoder you just have to untick DXVA on that page. :)

What H.264 Decoder do you use? Is it cyberlink?

Tune in to a HD H.264 Channel, then go to view->filters and click on the H.264 Decoder. You will see the options page for the decoder. For the cyberlink decoder you just have to untick DXVA on that page. :)

Yes , I just did it. NOW After last restarting works without DXVA

Thank you very much for your help my friend

Can you tune Euro 1080 channels on Eutelsat W3 7 E ?

Edited by titan
@titan: Please no crossposting - forbidden by the forum rules! I've merged the topics and moved them to a more appropriate section.

OK, but I neeeed some help, please , there is something wrong with this program , I tried to scan a satellite Hellas Sat 2 and found only 2 channels .

:)

Edited by titan
..are you talking about 7E or 39E ? Maybe something wrong with the reception?

Ok , it seems that on 39 East the transponders are not inserted in the .ini file, so this is solved already for me .

But can not get Euro 1080 channels from Eutelsat W3 7East and as I see now the HDTV channels from Astra 19,2 E on freq 12722 H 22000 .This is very strange ???

A have very good signal , receiving with Alt DVb

Definitely is a BUG ,because I downgraded to 3.6.1.2 and can find any channel , with latest not possible.

Edited by titan
No problem here, the bug must be in your settings...

Could you tell me please what settings should be ? I checked several times , there is no essential setting to receive HD channels

Ok, thank you for your advice. I did it, understood how to works with this program and now everything is fine. But without this program the main program is not developed well.

Is there any way to see the strenght of the signal ?

Thank you again.

Edited by titan