Problems with EPG import

Hi

I´m using version 3.8.0 of DVBV and wants to import a xml EPG via o2grabber,myXMLtv and xmltvimporter script. The channelconfig in all these apps are the same (the order of the channel list) and i´m grabbing the EPG from www.dagenstv.com (i´m in Sweden) and save it in TVdata.xml. If i look at the files everything looks ok, the o2settings.xml is working, the tvdata.xml is ok (all channels and all program are there in the right order). In myXMLtv the channels are mapped and everything is done by the book.

The problem is that something is going wrong when importing to DVBV because not all EPG is imported and not on the right channels. If i look on the timeline in DVBV the order on the channels isn´t the same, and in the channels options the DVB EPG is unticked before importing and when i look at this after, some channels has changed by them self and this feature is ticked again (not on all). I have changed everything that needs to be changed and im running in usermode=0.

If you need to look at my files please spec. which you need and i´ll post them.

Please help me all you gurus out there.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...