2 DVB Cards ...

Tatchan

Hi!

Today I have buyed DVBViewer 3.8, but I have a problem. I have this system:

- AMD Core Due 4600 / 2 Gb RAM

- DVB S2 Tuner 1: Technotrend S2-3200 HDTV

- DVB S2 Tuner 2: Hauppauge WinTV Nova-HD-S2

The "tuner 1", receive Astra 19,2E signal, and "tuner 2", receive Intelsat 805 signal. I can select the "tuner 1", and search channels in Astra and found ok all the channels, but if I select the "tuner 2", don't found nothing ... =( This "tuner 2" works with Cyberlink Power Cinema. Maybe problem with c-band (Intelsat 805)? When I select Hauppauge device, I select "Intelsat 805" sat, and in rage freqs. to scan show c-band freqs, but in LOF 1, and LOF 2, show Ku band LOFs. I try to change to 5150, but nothing ... I can't found Intelsat 805 channels ... =( None transponder gets signal. Also I tryed to put in "No use" Technotrend S2, but nothing with hauppauge ...

Please, help me!!

Byeeeee!

Erm if you have two devices connected with different lnb's you should use the group settings. Define that your Hauppauge is Group A and the Technotrend Group B before you scan the transponders. On the search mask select the group in order that the program is using the proper device.

Christian

Erm if you have two devices connected with different lnb's you should use the group settings. Define that your Hauppauge is Group A and the Technotrend Group B before you scan the transponders. On the search mask select the group in order that the program is using the proper device.

Christian

Ahh! Ok, when I select device, in the same window there are "Channel Group", and groups A, B, C are activated for all devices. So, I need to activate for example, only group A for Technotrend, and only group B for Hauppauge? Is right? Ok, asap I will arrive to my home, I test it!! Thank'sssssss!! =D

c-you!! =)

I have fixed the problem! =) But also, the transponders INI file for Intelsat 805, for H polarities (with signal that I searching), are all data bad. I have updated 3045.INI, and now all ok! =) Now, I have working DVBViewer all ok!! =D

Bye! =)