Air2PC listed as Network Adapter

Deusxmachina

Jbodin has a great write-up here about getting his Air2pc card working with DVBViewer. I'm having problems with my card, and I think a trick to get it working well is to get it listed under Sound, Video in Device Manager and not Network Adapters where it normally goes to.

The card apparently has a built-in broadband link of some kind that I think can be disabled somehow. Through sheer luck I had it under Sound, Video on one computer, but trying on a new computer it stays listed under Network Adapter, and I think that's causing conflicts when trying to use it. I'm looking for the magic formula to get it to list under Sound, Video. No luck so far.

Jbodin has a great write-up here about getting his Air2pc card working with DVBViewer. I'm having problems with my card, and I think a trick to get it working well is to get it listed under Sound, Video in Device Manager and not Network Adapters where it normally goes to.

The card apparently has a built-in broadband link of some kind that I think can be disabled somehow. Through sheer luck I had it under Sound, Video on one computer, but trying on a new computer it stays listed under Network Adapter, and I think that's causing conflicts when trying to use it. I'm looking for the magic formula to get it to list under Sound, Video. No luck so far.

I have had the same problem with the Air2PC card before. The trick was scanning before a reboot.