"Full support" for Anysee E30 Plus

Customidy

Even that Anysee E30 isn't at DVBViewer site's list of supporting devices, it works.

But, it has a problem that there isn't support for smart card reader that is in Plus edition.

So, im asking feature that the smart card reader of it will be supported.

Manufacture has released "Anysee SDK" which i've heard that its possible to have 3rd party software to work fully. If that would work, and it will, i got information of that it works.

PS. Sorry bad english.

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=18549&hl=anysee

Same request, but i didn't want to bump it. I hope that this has enough of information. :-)

Na don't think about it. I took a look at the api doku. not useable for us. The CI handling is not compatible with our system. would be too much work for such a exotic card.

• 3 months later...
Thought so. I took a look at the API already too. Was just wondering what cryption systems are embedded.

You just can't believe how many new customers you would get from Finland, if DVBViewer had Smart Card support for Anysee E30 C Plus cable box (http://www.anysee.com/eng/product/anyseeE30CPlus.php). Please rethink about it. Please... :)

Edit Mon 21 January 2008: Is my post of 19 December 2007 above really not worth even a short reply? :blushing: For us in Finland "full" support for Anysee E30 C Plus would be EXTREMELY important and HIGHLY appreciated. So I dare ask you to kindly rethink about at least replying my message about rethinking... :) Thank you so much! :)

Edited by MSTS
  • 1 month later...
Even that Anysee E30 isn't at DVBViewer site's list of supporting devices, it works.

But, it has a problem that there isn't support for smart card reader that is in Plus edition.

So, im asking feature that the smart card reader of it will be supported.

I am fully supporting Customidy's request. I am using Anysee E30 as my primary device and would definitely prefer using DVBViewer Pro over other viewing software. Currently there are no issues with the free channels, but adding the support for the features of this device would be greatly appreciated. Also currently I am not able to use Anysee's remote control with DVBViewer, and implementing the support for this as well would increase the value of DVBViewer!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone

I have the same problem here. I started my HTPC project and I have AnySee E30 C Plus. Now I am trying to find better software for the system. DVBViewer would be sweet but I am running into problems with encrypted channels and the remote control.

Support for these would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your efforts..

• 2 years later...

Bullshit. I have an Anysee E30TCPlus and got it to decode successfully in DVBViewer [deleted]

Works like a charm.

-Guido.

Edited by Lars_MQ
Read the forum rules.