i need DVBViever 3.6000

Markku69

Hello,

DVBViewer is only available in the Members Area! Next point is, its not allowed for ask a other user for a DVBViewer Version!

Make a request for support with this informations and your DVBViewer Pro 3.8 will work.

How to post problems/bugs correctly! -> support.zip

The RecService is not include of DVBViewer Pro 3.8 Setup! Its a new Beta in Member-Area.

:bye:

Hey hdv, i am member. but download section only version 3.8.0.0 and older version 3.2.6. my english is very bad and i don't know how i tell my problems in english. i like try 3.6 version if worked better, but i delete this file my harddisk.

Edited by Markku69
Hey hdv, i am member. but download section only version 3.8.0.0 and older version 3.2.6. my english is very bad and i don't know how i tell my problems in english. i like try 3.6 version if worked better, but i delete this file my harddisk.

I wouldn't even bother asking, They suspended my acount for 6 days for asking the same thing, all i would say is if its a plugin issue then try latest plugin. The program maybe one of the best but support definately isn't

What is wrong with wanting the very same version you payed for? why is version 3.6 not available in members area?

I try to tell :bye::bye: when i select some program from epg and put timer. i close DVBViewer and waiting, recording not start. if i leave DVBViewer open recording start. before 3.8 version install rec-service working 100%.

...The program maybe one of the best but support definately isn't

What is wrong with wanting the very same version you payed for? why is version 3.6 not available in members area?

Your criticism of the support provided is hard to understand. It is hard to help people who do not want to help themselves. Even in this thread there are two senior members of the forum who are willing to help, but all they ask is for the OP to provide the basic information needed to allow them to do so. The OP seems to want to ignore their suggestion to enable the help process to proceed.

Regarding earlier releases of software, it is normal that software vendors only support the latest release. Imagine the difficulty to provide support for all releases back to the original. Try Microsoft and see if they will help you with the version of Windows that you purchased. They will insist that you install all the essential patches that have been released.

Whatever your problem with the latest DVBViewer release, try to sort it out. Post your problem and your system information as suggested so that others can understand.

Your criticism of the support provided is hard to understand. It is hard to help people who do not want to help themselves. Even in this thread there are two senior members of the forum who are willing to help, but all they ask is for the OP to provide the basic information needed to allow them to do so. The OP seems to want to ignore their suggestion to enable the help process to proceed.

Regarding earlier releases of software, it is normal that software vendors only support the latest release. Imagine the difficulty to provide support for all releases back to the original. Try Microsoft and see if they will help you with the version of Windows that you purchased. They will insist that you install all the essential patches that have been released.

Whatever your problem with the latest DVBViewer release, try to sort it out. Post your problem and your system information as suggested so that others can understand.

I sorted my issue without support(from this board), windows xp is windows xp, 95 is 95 but 3.6 and 3.8 are just service packs? or not? why is 3.2 available but not 3.6?

Edited by charlieram

Easy question: did you pay to get version 3.8, if you bought 3.6 or an earlier version, before? Are you able to answer your question now? :bye:

3.2 is available to show how much DVBViewer advanced in the past.. :bye: