"Group" in channel scan?

avoidz

Excuse my lack of DVB-T knowledge, but what are the 'Group A, B, C' options in the channel scan options? I just leave A selected and my channels scan okay.

Cheers :)

it's not DVB-T specific, but DVBViewer specific. In Options->Hardware you can disable groups for devices. That's useful if for some reasons (for example abos) a device can't recieve all of the channels. So you can tell DVBViewer which device can recieve all channels and which can recieve only certain ones. If all your devices can recieve all your channes, you don't have to bother with it and just leave all groups enabled for all your devices :)

it's not DVB-T specific, but DVBViewer specific. In Options->Hardware you can disable groups for devices. That's useful if for some reasons (for example abos) a device can't recieve all of the channels. So you can tell DVBViewer which device can recieve all channels and which can recieve only certain ones. If all your devices can recieve all your channes, you don't have to bother with it and just leave all groups enabled for all your devices :)

Thank you, Moses :)