AF9005 USB DVB-T STick - No Picture

chri5

Hi.

I have just purchased a usb dvb-t tuner that reports as an AF9005 receiver in DVBViewer.

I am able to scan with the device and identify 80 chanels.

When I come to watch a channel though, there is no video output.

If I use the device with the supplied software ( blaze dtv ) or with some freecom software I can see video, change channels etc.

If I then use DVBViewer again, I can view the last chanel I watched with the other software, but If I try to change channel, I get no picture.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi.

I have just purchased a usb dvb-t tuner that reports as an AF9005 receiver in DVBViewer.

I am able to scan with the device and identify 80 chanels.

When I come to watch a channel though, there is no video output.

If I use the device with the supplied software ( blaze dtv ) or with some freecom software I can see video, change channels etc.

If I then use DVBViewer again, I can view the last chanel I watched with the other software, but If I try to change channel, I get no picture.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks.

I have exactly the same problem.. if you (or anyone else) find something out, please let me know :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello men, can somebody help me, please??

I purchased a DVB-S card which comes with Blaze DTV 2.5.

The rest of similar softwares, as DVB Dream, My Theatre, etc, uses plugins that have to be changed around weekly. So, I guess Blaze should use too, because if Blaze doesnt use, everybody would use Blaze to avoid the plugins change and nobody uses My Theatre and DVB Dream, that are widely used.

Please, can you explain me if Blaze uses plugins?? how to install it, and if it doenst uses pluggins what I have to do to make Blaze work, because it scanned a lot of channels but I dont get to see at all, just a free channel.

With the Vision Plus, Twin Han, I watch a lot of channels of Echostar 8-10, and I want to see the same channels with this new card, but it just accept Blaze as software, not MyTheatre or DVBDream.

Please, help me.

Thanks very much.

• 4 months later...
OK I have exactly the same problem.

Here is my support info

I'm using a pinnacle USB 200e

It used to work with DVBViewer but now no picture?

Hi,

I have bought an AF9005 bda usd stick on Ebay and the driver given for it could not be installed on my computer

as there 's always an error message.

The O.S is Win Xp Sp3 and the cpu is an AMD 2x64 4200+.

Can someone please help?