DVB2DVD

saulus

:radscorpion: I have record a tv program for about an hour in pva format. Then I have used pvastrumento to make two seperate file in mpv and mpa. After demuxing the pvaastrumento brought the file into 5 splits or files. Here I ran out of ideas.Can you please give me some ideas to finish the above job unto DVD.

PVA makes a splitt (in the new PRE-version) if the resolution or the sound make changes (like mono/stereo) 16:9/3:4) Some tv station make changes between reklame(3:4) and film(16:9). Thats a feature not a bug!

Try to use the old 2030-version.

You can ask this again in PVA Strumento Board.

If you dont whisch this you can also use "X" its the successor of ds-jar. (see post below)

cheers Steffen

Would you try search or open your Eyes you would find this thread! :radscorpion:

This thread stand direct beside your thread in Conversion/Encodeing general.

There you can find all informations which you need. Also inside of the source package of "X" is a good description. Which part you dont understand? o:)

cheers

Steffen