Multiple cards and multiple DVB viewers

selva

Iam having three DVB cards in my PC.

Skystar-2 PCI -2 Nos.

Skyview PCI- 1 No.

Currently i have installed one DVBViewer version 3.8 and

Two DVB viewers version 3.51(Multiple installations in two folders)

Three Instances of DVBViewer are running at the same time w/o any problem.

But, i tried with other combinations of newer versions of DVBViewer and it is not working:(

Only the 3.5 version can be installed in multiple folders andrunning w/o any problem.

Did i miss out anything?

Is there any possibility to have multiple installations of newer versions?

Waiting for your replies friends

May I ask why are you using three different DVBViewer applications?? What's the idea? I have also three dvb-c cards but using only one DVBViewer application and i'm doing just fine...

May I ask why are you using three different DVBViewer applications?? What's the idea? I have also three dvb-c cards but using only one DVBViewer application and i'm doing just fine...

Iam recording from three cards at the same time.

Is there any other method to do so?

with newerversions that's still possible, but you have to care for the configurations folder, too.

Edited by Moses
  • 9 months later...
I have reinstalled the newer version 3.8 by selecting option "Install config database in program directory" and its working fine.

Thanks again moses and Tjod

how did you manage to make it work?it's not working for me,I have 2 cards...how did you configure it to record on one or two?and viewing and rec at the same time?

thx