Asus My Cinema-P7131 Hybrid - supported?

RealTelstar

I have a Cinergy T2 usb and i just tried DVBViewer (the transedit) and it is much faster and stutters less than the original terratec homecinema. So, I'm thinking to get it.

But... i am going to buy a second tuner with hybrid analog/dvb-t antenna tuner and video in. I would like to use the analog tuner because the central antenna does not get all channels in digital.

Specs:

http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=18&am...amp;modelmenu=1

So my questions are two:

1) The Asus card is supported by DVBViewer (i cant test it with the transedit because i dont have the card yet)

2) Is analog antenna supported in any way? I guess not, but it's worth asking.

1) The Asus card is supported by DVBViewer

I have installed ASUS My Cinema P7131 in one PC with DVBViewer and it works fine with digital tuner and BDA drivers but I have never tried to get it's remote to work.

I have installed ASUS My Cinema P7131 in one PC with DVBViewer and it works fine with digital tuner and BDA drivers but I have never tried to get it's remote to work.

Thank you. I was pretty sure it worked.

Remote I dont care, I have a Harmony and my case has a dongle that I should be able to use for DVBViewer, Meedio ultimate and TheaterTek.

Because you have this card, may i ask you how is the picture quality and the fluidity of the stream?

I heard it mentioned that was a very good card on avs forum and I can buy it pretty cheap.

For analog, i could get something out of meedio.

BTW, Ira do you use XP or Vista?
Card is not in my own PC but it has XP. The picture quality was OK but I thing that there is no difference to other cards. (Actally I bought the card because I had wrong information, I thought that it has twin DVB tuner but the other one was analog)