DVBviewer do not work after Hibernate ?

brian45

Hi !

When I set my computer in hibernate mode and start it again it is not

possible start any channels ?

I have to restart the computer to get work.

I use windows xp with DVBViewer 3.9 and I have installed task scheduler 2.1 in hidden mode.

I want to schedule recordings from hibernate mode but that do not work because the channels

do not start so the recorded file is empty.

It works great from standby mode.

Anybody who have a solution to this problem ?

B/R Brian

Technotrend S2-3200.

/Brian

I have installed the latest device driver!

No channels will start after hibernate mode. I can watch recorded

movies and so on, but no channels will start.

Can not anyone explain why it works after stand bye mode but no after hibernate mode.

Does anyone have a tt s2-3200 card in Windows XP that work after hibernate mode ?

/Brian

I have installed the latest device driver!

No channels will start after hibernate mode. I can watch recorded

movies and so on, but no channels will start.

Can not anyone explain why it works after stand bye mode but no after hibernate mode.

Does anyone have a tt s2-3200 card in Windows XP that work after hibernate mode ?

/Brian

Create a batch / command file in Windows containing the following command

devcon restart AVSTREAM\PTDVB_SS

There is a bug in the drivers for that card this command reloads the driver.

does it work after hibernate, if you de- and reactivate the card inside Windows device manager?

That's what Devcon does just easier to run a batch file than reactive the card in device manager

That's what Devcon does just easier to run a batch file than reactive the card in device manager

Now I have downloaded the program devon.exe and wrote a batchfile named "restart tts2-3200" with the script.

I put the program and the bat file i the same folder and opened the bat file and then it worked.

BUT how do I get bat file or the script to execute automaticly when I wake the computer from

hibernate ?

I am not familiar with script so please help.

/Brian

Now I have downloaded the program devon.exe and wrote a batchfile named "restart tts2-3200" with the script.

I put the program and the bat file i the same folder and opened the bat file and then it worked.

BUT how do I get bat file or the script to execute automaticly when I wake the computer from

hibernate ?

I am not familiar with script so please help.

/Brian

Is it possible to get the batch file to run automaticly when you wake it up

from hibernate ?

I put the batch file in autoexec.bat or the folder autostart but then I have to restart the computer.

I tried to find a good schedule in task scheduler but there are not any.

Anyone that have a solution ??

/Brian

you can enter the file in Scheduler's options. Go to "Settings 2" and type the path to file in the field "start before" and set a time to wait for this action. When DVBViewer will be started by a task, at first the .bat file will be executed....

you can enter the file in Scheduler's options. Go to "Settings 2" and type the path to file in the field "start before" and set a time to wait for this action. When DVBViewer will be started by a task, at first the .bat file will be executed....

I have entered the bat file C:\restarttts2-3200.bat in the field "start before" an set a time wait to 9999.

The devcon.exe is in C:\. I can see a twinkle on the screen that it tries to start the bat file but something is wrong

so does run correclty.

I tried to start other programs and they worked.

Does anyone knowes whats wrong ?

I realy want to record from hibernate mode.

/Brian

I have entered the bat file C:\restarttts2-3200.bat in the field "start before" an set a time wait to 9999.

The devcon.exe is in C:\. I can see a twinkle on the screen that it tries to start the bat file but something is wrong

so does run correclty.

I tried to start other programs and they worked.

Does anyone knowes whats wrong ?

I realy want to record from hibernate mode.

/Brian

I did not wrote the path C:\ in the command "devcon restart AVSTREAM\PTDVB_SS".

No it works.

Thanks a lot for your support !

/Brian