Please add support diseqc 1.2 for TT S2 3650CI

rv3apm

I think that the new BDA driver 5.0.0.x doesnt support Diseqc 1.2, I cant get my TT 3200 S2 working for Diseqc 1.2 and USALS with this BDA releases.

Diseqc 1.2/USALS still working with the previous two part BDA 4.4.10.18 (but 3650 CI not working correctly with)

Tested also using the last TTBDAdrv and the previous.

Edited by Dadag

I have also one TT 3650 S2 CI not used since 4 months, but I prefer now my TT 3200 S2 + CI, but because the support for motor still problematic, I have bought one KNC one Station S2 + with CI who have Diseqc 1.2 support warranty (official specification) and have analog Video Input capture (because missing on the ATI HD2600XT)

• 2 weeks later...
@Dadag:

So you say that motor is working ok with knc one s2 card?

Thank you for your answer

The KNCOne Studio S2 PCI card (and his clone Satelco) is specified for Diseqc 1.2 harware support, but I dont have already installed in my machine and tested with DVBViewer, because my TT 3200 S2 is working well for USALS with 4.4.10.18 drivers actually.

Me again!

Does anybony have a working solution with KNC One S2 card and Diseq 1.2 motor + DVBViewer - would really like to know before I buy DVBViewer...

Z

In the german section, I have read (very difficult for me) some thread about the KNCone Studio S2 (and S) and also in the dvbnetwork forum for the Satelco clone, but it seem that the CI extension (Cineview) is working more badly that the Technotrend counter part (no compatibilty between)

In general all this CI board powerized only by the PCI sat card thru the very thin strap doesnt support the overcurrent consummed (or spikes) by some CAM, and the 3.3V regulator doesnt receive sufficient voltage (normally 5v) to stabilize the 3.3V and make the CAM unstable.

I have simply externaly connected to +5V, using J4, the TT budget CI, working perfectly now for all CAM with long or short cable, but I havent found how to make the same modification for the Cineview.