Q6600 + Atix300 =it don't work smoothly with HD channels

marioqm

Hello, I have coreAVC 1.5 Pro and Cyberlink 7.3, my hardware is core2quad Q6600 and Ati x300, I cant see HDTV channels smoothly in DVBViewer, What is the problem?? the CPU usage is only 30% in Premiere and less in AnixeHD, but in both channels It doesn work well. I have tried all codec possibles configurations without success.

I can see perfectly all HDTV files (mkv) but not HDTV Sat channels.

Thanks

Edited by marioqm

Hi,

I have bought one 8800GT, now it runs perfect, xDD so.. the problem was the graphic card.

EDIT: after some times it does not run smoothly :)

I'll use that codecs, thks

Edited by marioqm

Finally all works good! I have reinstalled Windows XP and installed only PowerDVD 7.3 (not the last version) no other kind of codec and DVBViewer in default config. it works perfectly with PremiereHD and the others HDTV channels, xD.

Finally all works good! I have reinstalled Windows XP and installed only PowerDVD 7.3 (not the last version) no other kind of codec and DVBViewer in default config. it works perfectly with PremiereHD and the others HDTV channels, xD.

Hi there, I have exactly the same problem as you, I don't understand it has been working perfectly well for me for months and I recently noticed that none of the HD channels run smoothly anymore. I have a core 2 Duo 6420 with 2Go Ram a 8600GT graphics card. Until recently I was using the Core Avc 1.5 pro codec, but since it won't run smooth anymore I have tried various other H.264 Codecs (Cyberlink 7.3, FFD show...) and all the different renders (unchanged, VMR7, VMR9, overlay etc) Whatever I try It won't run smoothly. I get the best results by using cyberlink and unchanged renderer, but after about 5 minutes the picture stards stuttering. I am usind Vista ultimate edition and I really don't wan't to reinstall it all again. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen if i unable DXVA in Cyberlink codec options it does'nt run smoothly, try to enable it if isn't.

with my old graphic card (ati x300) it never runs good but with 8800GT and if that option (dxva) is active ever run good.