DVB Viewer v3.9.10 & Subtitle/Closed Caption Questions

antdude

OK, I finally found a tool to extract CCs/subtitles to SRT text files from both of my MPEG2 and TS recording files. However, they took a long time. :tongue:

Also, how come DVBViewer doesn't show CC/subtitles for MPEG-2 files? The tool showed CC/subtitle inside my MPG files.

Edited by antdude

FYI. Playing subtitles/CCs from MPEG and TS files that have SRT files (same filenames show up on my TV in the latest K-Lite Codec Media Player (doesn't play CC/subtitles from in those files though which is a known issue). DVBViewer can't for TS files on my TV regardless if I use the ones in their files or their SRT files. :bye:

Happy New Year! :bye:

Does setting font color (not the shadow and outline since I set them to zero) not work for subtitles/closed caption? I told DVBViewer Pro to use yellow, but I don't get yellow. I still get white.

• 2 weeks later...