TV-OUT problem

geir

Hi there

I am having problem with tv out on my computer.

I have geforce 5200 adapter and I am trying to watch the DVBViewer in my tv with the TV-OUT connector.

but even though I can see the picture in my computer and I can see my computer desktop in my TV there is everything black inside the DVBViewer in my TV:-(

Hope that some can help me.

thank you

Geir.

Hi there

I am having problem with tv out on my computer.

I have geforce 5200 adapter and I am trying to watch the DVBViewer in my tv with the TV-OUT connector.

but even though I can see the picture in my computer and I can see my computer desktop in my TV there is everything black inside the DVBViewer in my TV:-(

Hope that some can help me.

thank you

Geir.

I have a similar problem with WinDVD...only in FullSreen I can watch DVD from my notebook on TV!

Have a try!

A solution for NVidia cards is desribed in the last posting of this thread - unfortunately only in German, and I have no time to translate it now. May be you can get it via Babelfish Translation Service, or someone else can translate the important part...

Griga

Well... rather the Overlay Output via TV Out must be enabled - that's how I did it.

Usually there is a tab for Overlay in the GeForce Display Properties with a dropdown list (titled "Full Screen" or so). The "Secondary Display Device" must be selected there.

After that, the DVBViewer's Output in Overlay Mode is automatically displayed as full screen on the TV - even when the DVBViewer is minimized in the taskbar. That means, you'll see the desktop on your monitor, and the TV picture on your TV then.

It may depend on the graphics card, however... it works as described with my GeForce MX 440. If you can't find a Overlay Tab in the NVidia Display Properties, try to update the graphics card drivers.

Griga