DVBviewer EPG Importing Using myXMLTV & XMLTV-GUI

sapper

DVBViewer EPG Importing Using myXMLTV & XMLTV-GUI

Any one – can you please advise/help...

For the last week or so, the method of grabbing the EPG for my satellite card & DVBViewer has stopped working post New years Eve. i.e., after 31st December, the grabber software appears to stop working and the EPG is empty. I have not knowingly changed anything.

So now Its January 1st, and I still cannot grab and upload into DVBViewer the EPG!

Can any one advise me what I need to do?

I have not changed anything, I am still using XMLTV-GUI first, and then My XMLTV.

I have even reinstalled all the three files to no avail; it seems that the New Year is causing the glitch.

Any help would be appreciated.

My approach to install and onfiguring the system can be seen here Visit My Website

Adrian

Sorry for the late reply Adrian, I have only just spotted your post.

I presume you are using Radio Times as the source for your EPG?

If so their server went down before Christmas and only came back up on the 3rd Jan 2008. The data ran out on the 31st Dec 2007, so there was a gap for a few days.

They have fixed the problem and it's all working now.

Again, sorry I missed the post earlier.

Kevin.