OSD Skin concinnity 3D English

MarkusK

No, it isn't. All you need is a picture editing software :( .

Hi

Anybody know if exist a spanish translation for this OSD skin?

or only works in Deutch or English?

Thanks

It only works in english and german at the moment. Don't know, if somebody has "translated" the images in other languages yet. If you tell me the english <-> spanish translation, then I will see, what I can do for you...

Thank you MarkusK!

Perhaps I could translate the English menu into Spanish language, if it is not hardcoded...

:)

Thanks Markusk

I saw this reading at the beginning, and looked for something about spanish translation. No found

If is possible get it or I can do something... easy please!!

Cheers

Some patience please. I try to solve this "problem" with different languages. I've got an idea...

ok

no problem, I'll be patient and will wait for you idea

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Markus,

Where do I find the english version of the Concinnity 3D skin? In your link, I only find "concinnity_3D_Deutsch_20032010.zip" which contains all the images in German.

Or am I overlooking something? :o

No, you didn't :bounce: . I removed the english version, because there will be an update tonight. After the update you have to install german version first and then the english "language pack". The skin will be available then in more languages than english and german :o . first additional version will be spanish.

Hi Markus,

when will you have the English version of the OSD images on the download page? I only find the German main version.

Thanks for the skin, its by far the best.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I added description to the miniepg window and does anybody have any idea that is it possible to add similar description (like in the attachment) to video playback (recording) that would show the recording's epg description?

myMiniEPG_with_description.xml

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

Could You help me, please.

I had to change my HD and now I have downloaded DVBV. I wanted to install Concinnity 3D again, but...

It's a bit confusing (for me anyway) how to install Concinnity. I tried to folllow the conversation but no help for me.

So, do I have to download and install the german version of the osdskin first and then the language pack?

Where do I install the osdskin. At the moment, it is installed to DVBV-osdskin folder, but when I open DVBV, settings, options and open the "OSD Skin" there is

only the default skin... And where do I install the language pack?

• 1 month later...

Hello Markus,

thanks for a nice OSD :)

Just one question, is it possible to add more info to info ( system ) or to miniEPG?

like satellite name ( e.g Astra 3B ) position and transponder info?

thanks in advanced

P

Could you please inform me how to install, and use, from a to z

Maybee it is already explained in the German threads, but i do not understand German language

I did the download, and now have a lot of .XML files, but what to do with them?

Thanks

I have figured it out now:

Go to Program Files\DVBViever\OSDSkins folder

Create a new folder, name it something like Concinnity 3D

Unzip the German .ZIP (concinnity_3D_Deutsch_20032010.zip) file to the new folder

Unzip the English .ZIP (concinnity_3D_1610_English.zip) file to the new folder, overwriting the german language files

Start DVBViewer

In Settings, Options, OSD General, OSD Skin, select the new skin

• 2 weeks later...

A new version is available. Please have some patience, I will update the options too, if necessary.

Edited by MarkusK

I have figured it out now:

Go to Program Files\DVBViever\OSDSkins folder

Create a new folder, name it something like Concinnity 3D

Unzip the German .ZIP (concinnity_3D_Deutsch_20032010.zip) file to the new folder

Unzip the English .ZIP (concinnity_3D_1610_English.zip) file to the new folder, overwriting the german language files

Start DVBViewer

In Settings, Options, OSD General, OSD Skin, select the new skin

Doesn't work for me... Did it as instructed, but when I go to "settings, options, osd general, osd skin" there is only default skin.

Little help here, please.

Edited by arc03

Look at this. Make sure, that there's no addtional folder between OSDSkins and concinnity 3D.

struktur.png

Edited by MarkusK

OK, thanks. Now I find it.

Couple of questions though.

Teletext letters are smaller than in default. How to increase letter size?

Should there be a caroussel when opening OSD. Now all options are displayed one by one.

Teletext letters can be adjusted in Options -> EPG -> Teletext.

It seems, that you installed the lite menu. Delete the concinnity 3D folder and download first the main skin and then copy the language pack into them. You should see the caroussel now. :bye:

Edited by MarkusK

Hi and thanks for your fast reply.

Teletext letter size is 24 (can't increase anymore) in both cases, but in default they are bigger.

I downloaded "Concinnity 3D Deutsch 04082010.zip (9.02MB)"

Ok, I deleted the skin from OSDskin folder and download again

Haupt-Skin Deutsch 1920x1080 / Main Skin German 1920x1080

but as earlier icons appear one by one when pressing remote button.

Earlier I mentioned the teletext size, but I ment teletxt subtitles. As mentioned in default skin letters sre bigger than in Consinnity 3D. Can they be changed to bigger one?

Edited by arc03

Quote "if you don't know where your data folder resides DO NOT USE THE BETA" end quote.

Have tried to find it earlier, but with no luck. Inside DVBViewer folder or what?

(Tried to modify my last message, but for some reason it was not possible.)

I installed beta version and Consinnity 3D and now it works as you mentioned.

But the teletext subtitle font size problem remains i.e. with default osd skin the letters are larger than with consinnity 3d.

How can I increase font size? Or is it even possible?

• 7 months later...

Hi Markus,

Thank you for the great skin. I was wondering if you have additional/optional alternative files for miniEpg and recordings, so one could get more info concerning the recordings or the ongoing programme?

• 1 month later...

Hello MarkusK i have a problem whit stuttering whit sd channells and i found out whats the problem.

When i use default Osd skin and jump from hd channel to sd channel then i have no stuttering but when i use yuor skin

Wmr/evr english version (i like a lot because text are almoust 100% ok on sd and hd) it starts to stutter a lott when i change from hd to sd channel.

If i restart then everuthing is ok to the moment i go from hd channel to sd

Doyou have any clue whats wrong?

Regards wikings1

support.zip

Edited by wikings1

I think, this is a problem on your machine or of your settings/codecs. You are the first one, who reports such a problem. Did you try other codecs or renderers?

Yes i tryed other codecs but i like the windows dvd codec but can some one recomend me the best video codec for win7 64

i will try it

regards wikings1

• 8 months later...

Hello

I have a weird problem

If I download a movie trailer and of course store it in same folder as the movie as a avi file, and have set up the path and so on, then I can't open it by pressing the green button or with mouse from MyMovies in Concinnity 3D.

If I open the trailer from Explorer and choose to open with DVBViewer it plays. (in dvbv of course)

I have also tried, in Dvbv Options/MyMovies OSD, to set both OSD-main Green and OSD-Details.Green to "play Trailer". but..

If I change OSD-Details-Green to "play Item" then the movie starts (not the trailer...)

The other , Red and Yellow, works. ("start Movie" and "Return")

Any good ideas what can be wrong?

question two: how to enter information in Options/MyMovvies in dvbv. in the fields "video", "audio" or in other words what are those fields for? :), some of them have the value zero here..

Everything else works .. I think.. except that I have to press the enter button as OK twice in OSD, but it has been that way always, and not conected to Concinnity I think..

have a nice evening !!

Edited by krasno
  • 9 months later...

Ok i changed the resolution to 2560x1440 in index.xml file, however the OSD doesn't get centered but the resolution seems ok.

Look at the pic, some value i need to change to center it?

TUqu5.jpg