OSD Skin concinnity 3D English

MarkusK

Hi Markus,

I, and a few others are having problems (and have posted, though not in this section) with massive slowdown when cycling/using up and down through Movie Selection or EPG or anything that involves hilighting and selecting something.

This ONLY happens when there is an ACTIVE window displaying live TV in the bottom left hand of the skin.

If you select NO BACKGROUND GRAPHICS, there's no slow down.

I'm using an Nvidia card with DVXA. and running at 1920x1080

The question is, how can I DISABLE the Active window, I love the skin, I just can't live with the slowdown. The no graphics option is OK, but it's hard to read depending on what's being displayed at the time.

Hi and thanks for a exfellent skin!

I'd like to make the Timeline more simpler.

I don't want the genre labels on the programs.

Like in the preview pictures in the first post in this thread.

ProSieben & Kabel eins don't have any genres on them like Vox & RTL2 have.

I tried to edit mytvguide.xml, but didn't know what to excatly delete.

Is this possible anyway?

Thanks!

Any ideas for this??

@byfly

Here are your Timeline windows without Genre :bye:

edit: Download removed, because the file isn't compatible anymore

Edited by MarkusK

@kuni

Here are the testfiles for you. Copy them into the skin folder and replace the existing ones. Please note, that the files are only for testing. The graphics aren't customized for the xml files.

Edited by MarkusK
@byfly

Here are your Timeline windows without Genre :bye:

Thanks for the file! I didn'y realize that you were actually doing it yourself. :)

Now it's really readable.

I don't know if it was the new xml file or what. But now my epg infos are allways showing double time.

When I view the info from the timeline, I see the info two times in a row in the same window.

I think that this could be that it's display with two different languages. All thought they are the same.

This is because the double infos only show up in Finnish stations, not in MTV or BBC and others.

@kuni

Here are the testfiles for you. Copy them into the skin folder and replace the existing ones. Please note, that the files are only for testing. The graphics aren't customized for the xml files.

Excellent, thanks Markus, I don't have any slowdown now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
So cool and so nice! I like it ! Thanks

Great Skin.

The best i found !!!

My only problem happened with the DVD´s cover. It´s not good. Bad resolution.

Ps: sorry about my english.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Markus, your skin is very very beutiful ! Thank's a lot for this.

So I have a question. Is possible to hide the logo when recording a program?

I would like to set a delay time after which the logo disappears.

Thank's a lot for your reply

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Very, very good job markus !!!

So nice theme that it give me the idea to make (or try to make) my own OSD skin.

I think i have technical competance (because it's my job), but i haven't any idea of the quantity of time necessary to make a complete OSD skin. MOre, i download the skineditor but didn't find any tutorial fi order to help myself.

I hope to download an existing project with the osdskinner to have an example, but where can i find it ?

If you can help me :bye: , even if you say to me that it isn't a good idea to try making an OSD skin myself :bounce:

Hi!

Your OSD skin is very nice! I really like it!

Could you perhaps make a version, where the camera, for the Pictures folder represents a Canon camera? For all of us Canon fans out here...

Here you have a picture, which may be big enough to fit your skin, and has similar look and feel with your skin:

[removed]

Thanks a million!

Edited by Tjod
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to try this skin, but have got used to the Standard windows interface when im at my PC monitor and also the standard HTPC interface when I switch displays to my TV and use my hauppage remote.

If I don't like Concinnity 3D how would I go back to how I was without it please? Sorry if that's a novice question but I am in the appropriate thread I feel. B)

Edited by byngo
I'd like to try this skin, but have got used to the Standard windows interface when im at my PC monitor and also the standard HTPC interface when I switch displays to my TV and use my hauppage remote.

If I don't like Concinnity 3D how would I go back to how I was without it please? Sorry if that's a novice question but I am in the appropriate thread I feel. B)

Foget that question, i backed up my installtion folder and config folder so i could go back.

Now then, the skin looks great but I wanted to get my DVD Cover art to display when in HTPC home\ videos, but I just get a Black DVD cover.

This question was asked a couple of pages back and I have followed the answer to make sure the image is the correct pixel size (238 x 334 pixels) and have named the jpeg file the same as the video file. All my videos are stored on a slave HDD (K:\) so i have tried placing them in the same folder as the actual video file and just in the root of the drive. Neither works.

What am I doing wrong? B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

First offal great skin.

But if I go to teletext mode the text is blurry and un sharp. The DVBViewer build in teletext mode is displaying the text good.

Is there a setting for finetuning that?

Hi Markus,

for absolutely no reason at all: are you planning on releasing a new version any time soon?

Just wondering if you've been secretly working on anything new or changing the original version.

Just curious.

Thanks.

MMMmmm I wonder what's happening too. It's been quiet for a while.

More Importantly than an update, Im still trying to get cover art to display in my "Videos" list instead of just the blank black DVD case that is shown.

Can't anyone help me please? :blush:

MMMmmm I wonder what's happening too. It's been quiet for a while.

More Importantly than an update, Im still trying to get cover art to display in my "Videos" list instead of just the blank black DVD case that is shown.

Can't anyone help me please? :)

Yeeeeeeeeipeee, Solved my thumbnails problem.

Looking through the plugins forum I found the mymovies plugin and a filminfopics.exe program that work great together and are a fantastic addition to this skin. Now I have thumbnails, movie backdrops, movie information displayed, its just great. Like proper media centre style. Go get them now!!

• 2 months later...

Here's the new version of the skin, which is compatible with the newest Version of DVBViewer. Have fun and I hope you like the new layout of the menu... :wacko:

Regards

Here's the new version of the skin, which is compatible with the newest Version of DVBViewer. Have fun and I hope you like the new layout of the menu... :wacko:

Regards

Thanks. I ´ll try it !! Do you have any screenshot about changes ???

AFAIK, this is not possible. I would like to have these pictures too. I wll ask the developer, if this is possible in future.

Edited by MarkusK
The new myHome looks great. Just one question, is there a way to add pictures for myMovies and mySeries? (like home_videos.png etc.)
AFAIK, this is not possible. I would like to have these pictures too. I wll ask the developer, if this is possible in future.

I added code to both mySeries and myMovies that will set the value of "#menufocusimage" to "home_mymovies.png" or "home_myseries.png" if they are selected in myhome.

Havent made any pictures yet, after i've done that I will upload the new version.

greetz