OSD Skin concinnity 3D English

MarkusK

Great :rotfl: . If it's possible, could you do that for the Sleeptimer-Plugin too? I will create the Menu images tonight for the concinnity skin...

Thank you.

Edited by MarkusK
Great :rotfl: . If it's possible, could you do that for the Sleeptimer-Plugin too? I will create the Menu images tonight for the concinnity skin...

Thank you.

Sure but since I dont have the sleeptimer source I had to include it into the myseries/movies plugin.

So as long as either myseries or mymovies plugin is present "home_sleeptimer.png" will be selected.

ps.. THis is obviously not ideal.. better would be if this would be included in the sleeptimer plugin itself or even better in dvbviewers core.

ps2.. I attached a new mymovies.dll so you can test if it works for you.

New version of the skin available in first post.

Changes:

• Improved some menu images in quality and position
  • Added menu images for Recording Service (next version of DVBViewer), MySeries, MyMovies and Sleeptimer plugin (you'll need the new dll of MyMovies plugin here)
  • MyMovies and MySeries plugin are now fully integrated in the skin
  • Shrinked Sleeptimer window to size of Settings window
  • New Dolby logo added (Company has a new logo since a few weeks)

Feedback and bug reports are welcome.

:original:

Edited by MarkusK
Thats true. You have to wait for the new dll by the developer....

A new version has been uploaded for both MyMovies and MySeries.

Links in my signature.

ps.. Markus,

I added an option to put the plugins in the Mediacenter / HtpcHome menu instead of the Home menu. If they are , the #menufocusimage(s) are home_mediacenter_mymovies.png and home_mediacenter_myseries.png.

Obviuously people can just rename them, but if you want to have different ones (because of the logo in the right bottom) it is now possible

• 2 weeks later...

i don´t know why i can´t make it work, ive placed the files on their respective locations as per the instructions, selected on the options tab, but no matter what, it will not display anything for me...

no menu, no nothing...

what am i doing wrong ?

The full version in english isn't available any longer. Sorry! Have to refresh the screenshots...

Edited by MarkusK

:wacko:

Markus - I am very sorry to hear that. I have been using this skin for ages.

Could you help us understand why?

Will you be maintaining an English version of the skin in future?

I have to take care of three skins (concinnity 3D german full and lite, concinntiy 3D english lite) and the channel logopack. This is a lot of work you know. Also, I asked in the german forum, which version looks better and the mostly answers were: Lite!

Updates will only be available for the aforementioned versions. You could ask here, if someone has the full version to customize it yourself :wacko: .

Did you try the lite version yet?

Edited by MarkusK

Yes, I just tried it today - I hadn't realised that there was a lite version until after my post. I understand now that it's only the full english version that you won't continue with.

The Lite version looks great, although I am not sure what's lite about it!

Very glad to hear you haven't abandoned english altogther.

Thanks for you great work!

Edited by entrecour

That's correct :wacko: . All other versions will be updated in future, if it's necessary.

The only difference is the main menu. No big images anymore, but every entry has an own image. I think this looks better and the menu is much faster than in the full version...

Edited by MarkusK

I would like to have something like "MySoftware" in the main menu...and there I would like to see fr example "run browser, run email client etc. Is this possible with osd skin editor, or do I need something else as well? Can you give me some hints what to modify...please. Thanks for the great skin!

I think, you need this. Concinnity layout for this plugin is already done and integrated. :(

Edited by MarkusK

Thanks guys, I'll try with myprograms.zip because I really don't have a clue how to start with osd menu editor

EDIT: works, nice, thanks!

Edited by mlehtola

A new version of the skin is available.

Changes: You can move or disable the menu entries wherever you want without issues in the OSD. Please note: There is a new windowdef.xml in the package. Replace the old with the new one.

:)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, I have created the skin with "classic" menu again ;) . You can get it here. Please post your comments only in english thread. Thank you.

I installed the classic version over an old version - several graphics are missing in the carousel, from Timer to htpchome going closckwise. Also the mymovies graphic is only visible when it is in the center.

Why didn't you delete the old version? I just downloaded the new version, copied to the OSDSkins folder, selected in DVBV options and everyhing works fine ;)

edit: Do you use the newest beta?

Edited by MarkusK

OK, well I tried again, this time deleting the contents of the old directory and extracted the new osd into it. Still the same problem. Do I need to change or delete any other files?

I am using the .82 DVBViewer Beta.

Don't know, what's the problem ;) . Which graphics are missing and can you post a screenshot? Are there other users with this problems?

Deleting windowdef.xml fixed it. Thanks!

I'll update MyMovies next, I been lagging behind on that.

Thanks Markus for the updated skin.

An update is available, which fixes the issue of non showing "back" images. If you have problems or graphics are not shown in OSD, simply delete the windowdef.xml in your Configuration folder and restart DVBViewer, then a new file will be created.

A new update is available. The default selected item in Music, Video and Picture window is now the first entry or first icon. In addition you have the option for unshaded backgrounds if you use the Overlay renderer. See first post of the threads to download the files.

Regards.

There's a new option for both skins:

Users with 16:10 output devices (1920x1200 or 1680x1050) can use this ;) .