Vista32

TT 3200 (with 5.0.0.6 driwers)

8600 GTS

Soft:

DVBViewer Pro 3.9.1

DVBViewer GE 2.4.4

no other TT software is loaded.

Question one:

While i was recording with Pro and make "connect to remote graph" on graphedit, i can only get playing graph but not any recording graph.

When i try this with GE i can get both graphs?

Why?

Here is the recording graph from GE:

capturebm1.th.png

Question two:

This time, i wanted to construct an auto-graph without opening DVBV.

First i opened DVBV and took the Video and audio PIDs from Channel Editor while the channel opened which i wanted to watch.

Since i learnt "MS DVBS Network Provider" is selected as BDA Network Provider, i tried to use that one:

It is "MSDvbNP.ax"

Lets take the video PID as 308, and audio PID as 256.

Closed DVBV and opened GraphEdit.

File > RenderURL

and wrote:

"MSDvbNP://308-256.mpg"

and got this:

"Could not construct a graph from this file"

Why?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ricabullah

Today i put my ss2 card back onto my PC so as to try.

Installed 4.4.1 drivers and Technisat software . After i uninstalled DVBV Technisat Edition.

I tried to get a recording graph with both DVBV and GE; this time i got nothing even with GE.

As far as i remember, DVBV was using b2c2src filter on recording graph and instead of "MSDvbNP://308-256.mpg"

line we were using "b2c2src://308-256.mpg"

But i didn't find out that filter and didn't remember the name of that filter.

Tried render URL with "b2c2src://308-256.mpg"

and i found the same caution:

"Could not construct a graph from this file"

Any comment?

This is a Bord and not a chat.

Take a look in the Forum Rules

§ 9

If no one responds to your question or request, just post a reply to the same message thread again to bring the message to the top of the list so other members may notice it. But please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 24 hours as a guideline.

And i don't see the reason why you use GraphEdit and why the BDA Graph.

This is a Bord and not a chat.

Take a look in the Forum Rules

I know it is not a chat; has not recognized me yet? I suppose i used 24 hours as a guideline.

And i don't see the reason why you use GraphEdit and why the BDA Graph

Why not?

Edited by ricabullah
While i was recording with Pro and make "connect to remote graph" on graphedit, i can only get playing graph but not any recording graph.

When i try this with GE i can get both graphs?

Why?

Cause it is hidden as it is not important for users.

Question two:

First off, MPG has no PID's. And what is this weird stuff you are trying to do all about?

Cause it is hidden as it is not important for users.

First off, MPG has no PID's. And what is this weird stuff you are trying to do all about?

1) Hidden?

2) Really?

1) Hidden?

The possibility to connect to the BDA graph remotely has simply been disabled in the Pro.

2) Really?

It is complete nonsense what you are trying to do. I do not even know what you are trying to do...

If you want to play an MPG file use a MPG source/splitter/demuxer filter.

Edited by CiNcH
I suppose i used 24 hours as a guideline.
07:17 PM to 12:54 AM are les than 7 hours.
Why not?
If you do it just for fun, do not expected that some one lose time with this problem.
If you want to play an MPG file use a MPG source/splitter/demuxer filter.

I was trying to connect to a live DVB broadcast and trying to add or remove some filters.

Have a look at this and manual.(small filter guide)

em feel free to test it (you have to keep in mind that the mpeg2 data has to be decoded too).

Just download graphedit (you'll find a copy at www.progdigy.com) and build your own graph.

First tune a channel (e.g. Pro7 in the DVBViewer in), second open graphedit and type at Open Url:

b2c2src://255-256.mpg the decoding graph is build up automatic. If you remove the output pins (these behind the decoders) and connect them with the compressors you should be able to get an DVB -> DIVX Graph running.

Christian

Edited by ricabullah
And what is the purpose of that?

I was gonna try to connect elecard avc decoder to ffdshow encoder online. It was gonna be a trial nothing else.

Online conversion trial i mean; one pass-max quality. May be it was a fun?

Wow first off you have to find a PC that can convert 1080i material in real-time (AVC decoding has to be done in software too)... Just forget about such weird stuff.

Edited by CiNcH
Wow first off you have to find a PC that can convert 1080i material in real-time (AVC decoding has to be done in software too)... Just forget about such weird stuff.

I did tell you it was gonna be a trial. But forgetting the purpose can you answer to my questions?

The rest is my job (or fun)

Edited by ricabullah

If you like to build your own Graph you need to know which Sourcefilter, Demultiplexer, Decoder and Renderer you need for witch file.

Than the GraphSelector Plugin from the Members Section.

But if you don't see the difference between the BDA and a playback Graph. You have to learn lots of stuff before you start to build your on Graph.

But if you don't see the difference between the BDA and a playback Graph. You have to learn lots of stuff before you start to build your on Graph.

I know the difference; but lets suppose i just want to render live DVB with graph.

Why don't you answer?

You say nothing but just "impossible"

Edited by ricabullah

Leave stuff like that up to DVB soft developers.

If you want to go on with your trial I recommend playing with the playback graph:

DVBSource -> AVC decoder -> whatever encoder -> container muxer

You will soon recognize that this is far beyond your PC's capabilities.

Edited by CiNcH
Leave stuff like that up to DVB soft developers.

If you want to go on with your trial I recommend playing with the playback graph:

DVBSource -> AVC decoder -> whatever encoder -> container muxer

You will soon recognize that this is far beyond your PC's capabilities.

I hope you know very well that i know these basic f**g things.

But this was not the answer of the question.

Just tell me close that topic but i would expect to tell this directly.

Bye!

Edited by ricabullah

Simple answer, if you are not a software or even DirectShow developer (and I do not mean messing around in GraphEdit) keep your fingers from BDA graphs.

Edited by CiNcH
Simple answer, if you are not a software or even DirectShow developer (and I do not mean messing around in GraphEdit) keep your fingers from BDA graphs.

Simple last word my friend:

I did tell you "bye"

It seems to be extraordinary thing bu might be usefull.

why don't we see what we can do using our regular filters.

Well i think that might be kind'a intresting..

Lets see how his computer (a Quad or Core Duo) handles this kind of a process?

Althought we think we know what will happen!

Lets give him a try! Yeah i think its worth it.

Might be a nice experiment ;)

If you really want to play with a BDA filter graph, you must construct something like in the image below. That's how it is intended by Microsoft, and such a graph can play!

However, the Network Provider Filter must be configured (at least setting a default locator is required) before it connects to a DVB-S tuner component. With DVB-T it's a bit easier. And there are some other things that have to be considered... you'll need some knowledge, which means, heavy MSDN reading. ;)

DVBViewer uses its own "private" method, because we didn't want to get into trouble with all this buggy MS stuff. The graph shown below is a BDA *and* playback graph. DVBViewer uses a separate filter graph for playback. The DVBViewer BDA graph enables the app to get the TS from the BDA driver, nothing more. You can't do anything else with it. It has nothing to do with recording. The BDA Sample Dumper is not a normal DirectShow Filter, but a component that is integrated in DVBViewer. You can't use it outside, and it wouldn't make sense anyway.

For on-the-fly DivX encoding or something like that you'll need to connect to the output pins of the MPEG video and audio decoders in a playback graph, in order to receive the decoded data. If you want playback at the same time, you'll have to use Infinite Pin Tee Filters (kind of two-way-connectors), with their first output pin connected to the renderers and their second output pin connected to video/audio (e.g. DivX/MP3) encoders, both connected to a muxer filter, connected to a capture filter, that writes the output to disk. Easy, isn't it? ;)

Zwischenablage01.png

Ricabullah..

Have you tried it?

Lets c some results ;)

Not yet; my 3200 card is defective for the time being.

But as you guess i know the whole workflow of the graphedit chain; the problem is linking the MS DVB Network provider as the first piece of the chain.

The rest is nothing. I am fighting with the white papers in MSDN library for now :)

Edited by ricabullah