Change %date -> %year%month%day

Tare69

Hi...

I'am piss... about this feature in settings / Recoding /File naming scheme. There is no Year on this and also that _ in days are unnessary.

Change this (or leave old %date) like %year%month%day and %year_%month_%day selectable (user can add _ to name there, no in %year%month%day function add)

- Tare69

Hello,

:shifty:

if the year is not there, drop it into the line :)

I use this:

%event - [ %station ] _2008-%date - %time

an i get this:

Weltbilder - [ NDR FS MV ] _2008-01-29 - 22-57-02

you have to add/change the year one time in 365 days (this year 366 ;) ), i thinks it's ok

:)

Heh... Thats is orginal idea (and so I go and jump from roof, so stupid, man! ) :shifty:

But why '-' in date then? It's nice but, why? I use date like this: 'Tori & Dean_20080118.avi', I think that feature can be selectable on date, like new %day where it comes in 20080118 format... I try to use as short names as posible in names.

(and I like to get that .ts/.mpg selecting to cannel list directly, mpg is smaller than .ts but some cannels have that sub so I must use .ts on thise cannels and mpg on other...)

- Tare69

you have to add/change the year one time in 365 days (this year 366 ;) ), i thinks it's ok
And if that is too much you can always add %year instead of 2008