browsing channels

buttonsNI.

hi, is there any way to browse up and down the stored channels just using the channel banner and without actually changing the present channel that is being watched until you browse to something you want to change to ....i believe the sky epg and banner is a good example

cheers

Not possible at the moment. We had that discussion in the German part of the forum I believe. It is up to the developer(s) now whether they want to implement that or not...

Use the EPG Now function instead (green button I believe). With yellow button you can then navigate to the 'Next' events for the available channels or favorites if the EIT/EPG data is already cached...

Edited by CiNcH

no problem cinch and thanks ..its just a bit annoying having to remember not to press the up arrow button .when i forget about the setup im half way up the channels before i realise whats happened ..silly me