EPG refresh button

Tare69

I look way to refresh EPG list without restart DVBViewer so I can get right list to screen. Somehow Finland Nelonen channel don't allways be in right and some programs are missing so only way is to restard program but it is not good solution when there is recording on going.

New button or is there way to refresh EPG without restart program?

And also way to book hole serie (like Stargate SG1) in one time select? And why it 'Send to PVR' can book same program many times so there be two or more recordings about same program?

- Tare69

I look way to refresh EPG list without restart DVBViewer so I can get right list to screen. Somehow Finland Nelonen channel don't allways be in right ..........New button or is there way to refresh EPG without restart program?

This is really irritating, I must also often restart DVBViewer to refresh EPG.

New version also doesn't show EPG data in "OSD mini EPG window" when you start the program and you get "no data available" message.

And also way to book hole serie (like Stargate SG1) in one time select?
Have you tried EPGPlus plugin ? There you can use "find word" programming
This is really irritating, I must also often restart DVBViewer to refresh EPG.

New version also doesn't show EPG data in "OSD mini EPG window" when you start the program and you get "no data available" message.

Have you tried EPGPlus plugin ? There you can use "find word" programming

EPGPlus crashes all the time... And there is no good selectable system in there. So if you select some program from EPG with right mouse button I prefer that there is something like this 'Sent serie to record' or something like that so if there is same name in EPG it then append it to record list. Also removing from recoding list is good to be there :-)

- Tare69

Perhapse your should study EPGplus a minute

And there is no good selectable system in there. ...........or something like that so if there is same name in EPG it then append it to record list.

EPGplus / EPGsearch / add new search and fill your criteria

Also removing from recoding list is good to be there :-)

Reminder list, there you can also remove your recordings

Perhapse your should study EPGplus a minute

EPGplus / EPGsearch / add new search and fill your criteria

Reminder list, there you can also remove your recordings

I can't get that EPGplus to keep up, it crashes... I do want that feature to orginal system so when I see some good serie I can select 'Send Serie to Record' without writing it some search system, also removing allready selected recording from same list can be in same place...

- Tare69

I can't get that EPGplus to keep up, it crashes...

When does it crash? Randomly or always while performing a certain action?

I do want that feature to orginal system so when I see some good serie I can select 'Send Serie to Record' without writing it some search system

Take a look at the TV-Guide. Right click on an entry, the context menu shows something like: add to EPG search. Isn't this close to what you want?

Best,

Stefan.

Take a look at the TV-Guide. Right click on an entry, the context menu shows something like: add to EPG search. Isn't this close to what you want?
I can not imagine how it could be more easeir than with EPGplus. You can also manage recordings from EPGlus reminder list.

(OK, one disadvantage is that it will not update recordings done straight from DVBViewer to the reminder list unless it is started again. Maybe Rayman can do something to make it update the list automatically whitout restarting EPGplus)

(OK, one disadvantage is that it will not update recordings done straight from DVBViewer to the reminder list unless it is started again. Maybe Rayman can do something to make it update the list automatically whitout restarting EPGplus)

It does!! On every full minute the reminder list is updated and synchronized with DVBViewer. Doesn't it?

And furthermore, pressing F5 forces an immediate update :-)

Stefan :-)

Edited by Rayman
It does!! On every full minute the reminder list is updated and synchronized with DVBViewer. Doesn't it?
You are quite right, it does! (New waited so long before) So EPG+ is even better than I thought.

Only thing I still would like to see is easier selection of limitation channels for EPG search.

When does it crash? Randomly or always while performing a certain action?

Best,

Stefan.

It's tilts every time and I did think first that 1.0.8 version is better but not... Äääh...

- Tare69

How it can be installed wrong? ... I think that it must unzip to DVBViewer directory... What else?

...from the EPGPlus home page:

Installation: Extract archive to Plugins folder of DVBViewer!

...so it appear you have installed it wrong...

:blush:

Edited by Gioxy
...from the EPGPlus home page:

...so it appear you have installed it wrong...

Didn't help... EPGPlus did seen in plugins menu but when I did do search it crashes ... Every time... Couple recordings you can add and then it crashes...

- Tare69

Edited by Tare69
EPGPlus did seen in plugins menu but when I did do search it crashes ... Every time... Couple recordings you can add and then it crashes...

Could you please describe exactly when it crashes? After adding a new search term, or while doing quick search, or somewhen on the tv-guide? It's really hard to fix something when 1) I dont know where to fix and 2) I don't have the chance to repeat the error.

Stefan.

Please tell us also what S.O. you are using and the number of DVBViewer UserMode (look in the file "usermode.ini" that reside in the DVBViewer "Configuration folder" -> menu "About / Configuration folder")

Could you please describe exactly when it crashes? After adding a new search term, or while doing quick search, or somewhen on the tv-guide? It's really hard to fix something when 1) I dont know where to fix and 2) I don't have the chance to repeat the error.

Stefan.

Yea I know, I am programmer too...

It's do not happend same place allways but that moving to plugins folder help some crashes it is now usefull tool. And I have had some changes on my hardware also... And 6 Torchwood recordings are not so bad after all... In same day and same time... I have then backups...

But my orginal queston was that other EPG program and it's refresh button, not this :-)

- Tare69