RADLight Filter Manager

habe eben ausversehen den MPEG Audio Decoder mit dem Filter Manager deregistriert

wie heisst der MPEG Audio Decoder, damit ich ihn wieder registrieren kann ???

er steht in der Liste vom Filter Manager nicht mehr...

manchmal kommen die ideen dann doch später...

sie heisst quartz.dll, glaube auch nicht dass man die einfach so wieder registrieren kann ?!?

aber dank systemwiederherstellung hab ich das ganze wieder flott gemacht !!!

hat sich also erledigt !!!

regsvr32 quartz.dll und alles wäre wieder in Butter auch ohne Systemzurücksetzung!

Ein Blick ins Manual in die kleine Filterkunde hätte Dir da auch weiter geholfen.

Steffen

perhaps we should add a confirmation dialog just to prevent exactly this type of situations

...or keep track of all actions, write them to a log file and provide a re-register option. Well... adding the log file would be easy, but using it for an undo option is the hard part. If I had more time...

Griga

:blush: ...can I quote myself?

Great tool! 

Well done! 

Tank to all! 

Some fast consideration:

- in win98 "Navigate" only lead to the dir where is located the filter... it's impossible to also select it? (...or maybe isn't so useful?)

- a botton that say "save filter hierarchy" would be useful

- I suggest also (to limit the damages to the beginners and absent-minded) a first auto save (for example in a .reg file) of the "original filter hierarchy"

- of course a "load filter hierarchy" button would be useful too... 

Gioxy

Gioxy