RAZE.TV

Griga

If you scan 10832 MHz on Astra 19° East, you'll find a new channel there: RAZE.TV with a promo trailer.

Not very interesting content (they try to sell bets on horce races). However, the technical parameters are remarkable: resolution 352 x 576, 96 kbps audio, resulting in a very low bit rate - less then 2 MBit/s.

Marfi's source filter doesn't seem to like that - after having tuned RAZE.TV, I sometimes have to perform a Rebuild Graph before I can see something...

Griga

I've seen Pro7 broadcasting with about 2 mbits/sec 2 hours before prime time. It looked horrible. But a lower resolution with nearly the same bitrate looks better.

I've just performed a scan and I have a signal strength of 65% with Raze.TV, the symbol rate is 22000, the bitrate aobut 1.92 mbits/sec. Hm, another station I don't need, we have a turf nearby here. I consider horse-races boring. :blush:

Bye, Oliver