Anysee E30 C Plus

helio58

Pleas read the Forum Rules (2 day ban)

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "common interface" (CI) and the corresponding "common access module" (CAM) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

If free TV works you can check with Transedit MMC

http://www.DVBViewer.com/download/Transedit_MMC_Demo.zip

If you find channels thy will work in DVBViewer to.

But encrypt channels will not work with this card.

• 1 month later...

This is what I found out. I have WinXP-SP3, Anysee E30C Plus (usb dvb-c tuner). Only program I was able to use was AnyseeViewer, but both DVBViewerTransEdit scanner and ProgDVB5.x found nothing. It was even that signal was 0%. Location is Finland and Elisa cable operator.

TransEdit.exe scanner tries to find channels few seconds then "PAT" marker turns to red, scanning failed.

This happened to both E30Series beta driver (anysee BDA Capture Device(2008.03.12,AD01050870)) and last official release (anysee BDA Capture Device(2007.11.26,AD01050712)).

I kept ProgDVB5.x running, started AnyseeViewer, ProgDVB was able to lock and tune the channels immediately. Closed AnyseeViewer, ProgDVB keeps running fine. Now I must each time make a similar startup procedure to use ProgDVB application.

Then I downloaded Delphi project dcdvbscan sources (http://www.dsp-worx.de/?n=11), compiled and tested a scanner. It was unable to find anything first, but changed a tuning setting from BDA Tunerequests to BDA Interfaces mode. It found all channels.

Now I do:

* Run ProgDVB5.x

* Run dcdvbscan.exe, change to BDA Interfaces mode, lock+scan

* ProgDVB grabs the tuner and displayes channels fine

* Close dcdvbscan.exe

So I tested TransEdit.exe again:

* Run TransEdit.exe and scan

* Run dcdvbscan.exe, change to BDA Interfaces mode, lock+scan

* TransEdit.exe found channels (PAT=green, PMT=green, SDT=green)

So it seems Anysee E30CPlus cable model is not playing nice in BDA Tunerequests lock+scan mode. Is this something you are familiar with?

I would like to use DVBViewer.exe but wish it to use find tuner without an external kickstart exe.

• 2 months later...

Is there anyone who is familiar with []Tunerequests , [x]BDA Interface modes when scanning for channels?

I still must use an external DC-DVBScan.exe (delphi app with full sourecs) to kickstart Anysee E30C usb cable tuner to work properly. This happens in ProgDVB client as well. DVBViewer and ProgDVB clients don't see a signal until I first run "kickstart" with BDAInterface mode in dvbscan.exe utility.

http://www.dsp-worx.de/?n=11

I believe there is no similar option in DVBViewer to change tuning to BDAInterface mode.

Would it be possible to update TransEdit.exe scanner to support a new tuning method, I could verify it worked for Anysee tuner. Then I definitely will buy a DVBViewer license.

thx

Edited by whome

Thx, going forward and here is a test result using a TransEdit_Test_3_2_1_3 scanner build.

[x] Use standard interface

all tuning space options Internal, anysee DVB-C, DC-DVBc failed scanning.

[ ] Use standard interface

scanning succesfull :)

I did found an interesting side effect but probably nothing serious.

* I put a mux value 162/QAM128/6900 and scanning finds channels.

* Then I delete line and add a new 426/QAM128/6900. Second scan finds the previous channels again, using any values always find the first channels over and over

* I select Settings/Hardware/[x]Use standard interface (option enabled) and scan, it fails showing a red PAT indication as should in my windows box.

* then I use the working Settings/Hardware/[ ]Use standard interface (option disabled) and scan. Now it finds the correct channels from the new values.

I will order a copy of DVBViewer application now, I don't think a problem I've described is a major one. I am sure you can work it out if viewer app cannot scan all channels properly. I will let you know what happens.

You Jedi, I Padawan

DVBViewer Pro V3.9.4.0

Here is my results:

DVBViewer scanner worked similar (inproperly), channels it found first was replicated to each frequency I had. What I had to do was a fake scan each frequency one by one.

* edit one frequency

* channels found

* switch new tuning method off

* fake scan next frequency, it fails

* switch new tuning method on

* scan again and channels are found

* reiterate this very very laborous task on each frequency

And then I can watch channels from the single mux. I have to switch on/off a tuning method option when changing channel from one mux to another one. It makes a current DVBViewer a rather useless to me. Is there any settings that could help me. I think this is about how a tuner handshaking is performed, maybe timing/delay/latency issues.

ProgDVB viewer works fine changing any channel, although I had to make a kickstart with dvbscan.exe utility. DVBViewer does not need it, it can show a channel I was watching last time.

Edited by whome
  • 3 weeks later...

I made an another test using a kickstart steps.

* Use a normal tuning method, "[] new tuning method" off

* Run DVBViewer, it does not find a tuner signal

* Run DC-DVBScan.exe (delphi app), change to [x] BDA Interfaces, click on a scan button

* DVBViewer finds a tuner signal and displayes channels

* Cancel dvbscan.exe scanning and close it

I can change to an any channel. This works very much like ProgDVB client, but I must do an external kickstart to enable a tuner signal. Weird indeed.

Maybe DVBViewer needs a third "kickstart" tuning option:

* use a normal tuning method, try to find a signal

* while on doing this, use a new tuning method in an another thread/process to kickstart a tuner

* cancel and close the kickastart scanning

* main process should now see a tuner and signal

• 10 months later...

WinXP-32bit, Anysee E30CPlus, DVBViewer 3.9.x and DVBViewer 4.2.1

Follow up: Yesterday I downloaded Anysee Series 2.0.8 driver package. Its name is Anysee E30 T-C en TC Versie 2.08.

* extract anyseeDriver_Setup.exe from archive

* run executable to install a new driver, I did not even uninstalled the previous version

* Run DVBViwer and activate [x]New tuning method from hardware settings. Note, this is renamed to [x]Direct tuning in new releases.

All problems solved. Now I can run DVBViewer and change channels from one mux to another. I don't need an explicit 3rd party "kickstart" application anymore to wakeup a tuner. New Anysee driver works both in v3.9.x and v4.2.x DVBViewer releases.

Edited by whome